Ellis, David-The Hidden Man(Jason Kolarich #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 6, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ellis, David-The Hidden Man(Jason Kolarich #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 519.83 KB)
 Ellis, David-The Hidden Man.epub519.83 KB

Description

The Hidden Man (Jason Kolarich #1)
by David Ellis
3.72 of 5 stars
3.72 · rating details · 917 ratings · 161 reviews 23
Jason Kolarich is a Chicago attorney with a lineman's build, a razor- sharp intellect-and the grief of a tragic personal loss. When an estranged childhood friend is charged with murder, Kolarich must create a solid defense-even while doubting his client's innocence. But it soon becomes clear that Kolarich will have to uncover long-forgotten events from their shared childhoods to save his friend-and bring a relentless killer to justice before he strikes again.

This book is billed as “Another exhilarating thriller from Edgar Award winner David Ellis, introducing the new series protagonist Jason Kolarich.” After reading it, I concluded: One, this book is a textbook definitive exhilarating thriller. Two, if this is just another of such that Ellis’ has written, it absolutely raises my interest in getting my hands on more of Ellis’ work starting with whatever won him the Edgar Award. And finally, that Jason Kolarich is the perfect character to anchor a series.

Dave is an attorney from Chicago who has worked in both the public and private sector since his graduation from Northwestern Law School. He currently serves as Counsel to the Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives.LINE OF VISION, Dave's first novel, won the Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best First Novel by an American Author.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
519.83 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Ellis, David-The Hidden Man(Jason Kolarich #1) - epub - zeke23