Elona+ Plus v1.48+BGM pack - Eternal League of Nefia Roguelike JRPG.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on August 27, 2015 by witty86in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Elona+ Plus v1.48+BGM pack - Eternal League of Nefia Roguelike JRPG.zip (Size: 92.67 MB)
 Elona Plus v1.48.zip92.67 MB

Description

Installation: Just unzip and play "elona.exe"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
92.67 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Elona+ Plus v1.48+BGM pack - Eternal League of Nefia Roguelike JRPG.zip

All Comments

Elona surely is one of the most bizarre games I've ever seen. Fairly addicting and certainly not lacking in charm. I gave Elona+ a try waaay back then, but there was just too much of untranslated stuff, so I stuck to the base game (wow, thinking about it now - that was a long time ago). How does it look like at the moment? What's the current state of translation? I've tried googling, but it isn't helping much, since it's pointing me to some old irrelevant threads.

Regardless, thanks for the upload. It's becouse of searching through random uploads that I've found this game in the first place and the more people join the hardcore-roguelike-nation the better.

Also - screw you Kumi for being the only real source of seeds in the base game. You and your pooping fairies.
Haha thanks for the comment
The mobs drop random seeds in plus. I got gem seeds in the first day.
Yah, I've seen a lot of good changes in E+ (and some bad ones too, like the frickin' Wizard's Harvest nerf, gah!). Getting random seeds or quest reward ones is still a thing in Elona base, it's just that after 20 hours of gameplay I've stashed like 8, lol, so Kumi rot passive is the only sane choice in the beginning. Finally I can throw down the shackles of agricultural oppression and follow the path of progress, all hail Mani!

Well, google didn't help much to answer my queuestions, but reddit did. North Tyris is basically done, South Tyris is a work in progress and the japs are supposedly working on the 3rd area, soooo I'll be back in a few years when it's finally all done, geez.

Well, there is a rumour that there'll a translation update within a day or two, so I'll wait until that shows up. After that I'll just stick to North Tyris and maybe using PP's in South T. Considering I've played for like 600 hours already and never really got too far in the story, cause I'm mostly derping around and grinding and questing and building/designing sooo the current translation progress is not inhibiting me much, coolio.

Once again, thanks for bringing E+ into my attention, the sources I've been accessing until now made it look like the translation is basically going nowhere and there's just more and more content from the dev team.