Elysium 2013 720p HDRIP x264 AC3 TiTAN

seeders: 112
leechers: 5
Added on December 12, 2013 by dr.severusin Movies
Torrent verified.

Elysium 2013 720p HDRIP x264 AC3 TiTAN (Size: 3.34 GB)
 Elysium 2013 720p HDRIP x264 AC3 TiTAN.mkv3.34 GB
 Elysium 2013 720p HDRIP x264 AC3 TiTAN.nfo3.47 KB

Description

Source: 1080p BB/Hive-CM8 THX

Subs for non-English parts only, are subtitle track 1

General

Format: Matroska
Format version: Version 2
File size: 3.34 GiB
Duration: 1h 49mn
Overall bit rate mode: Variable
Overall bit rate: 4 364 Kbps
Encoded date: UTC 2013-11-12 04:47:50
Writing application: mkvmerge v6.5.0 ('Isn't she lovely' built on Oct 20 2013 12:50:05
Writing library: libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.1

Video
ID: 1
Format: AVC
Format/Info: Advanced Video Codec
Format profile: High@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC: Yes
Format settings, ReFrames: 3 frames
Codec ID: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate mode: Variable
Bit rate: 3 917 Kbps
Maximum bit rate: 40.0 Mbps
Width: 1 280 pixels
Height: 544 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Frame rate: 23.976 fps
Color space: YUV
Chroma subsampling: 4:2:0
Bit depth: 8 bits
Scan type: Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame): 0.235
Stream size: 2.93 GiB (88%)
Writing library: x264 core 140 r2377 1ca7bb9
Default: Yes

Audio
ID: 2
Format: AC-3
Format/Info: Audio Coding 3
Mode extension: CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness: Big
Codec ID: A_AC3
Bit rate mode: Constant
Bit rate: 448 Kbps
Channel(s): 6 channels
Channel positions: Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit depth: 16 bits
Compression mode: Lossy
Stream size: 351 MiB (10%)
Language: English
Default: Yes
Forced: No

Text
ID: 3
Format: UTF-8
Codec ID: S_TEXT/UTF8
Codec ID/Info: UTF-8 Plain Text
Language: English
Default: No
Forced: Yes

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535108/

Wow
8/10

Before watching Elysium, I read every review about it. And it seems to me that there are a lot of people that hated it. Most have said that the message in the film is what kept it 'likable'. Well, after I watched it, I thought to myself, "Why?". Trust me, don't believe any negative reviews about this film. Yes, it's flawed, but the film itself is really good.

Matt Damon was great in this film and he was a very likable hero. But Sharlto Copley, oh boy, he was one heck of a villain. He was so good, every scene he was in was disturbing, in a very, very creepy way. He owned almost every scene he was in and was the stronghold of this film. Jodie Foster as the other antagonist, err, she did her part I guess. Every one did a good job and they really enabled the film to lighten up in most areas.

So, this film was really good, and I was extremely pleased by it. The film did a nice job for making the audience feel attached to the characters, and I applaud to that. The action sequences were nice, and it didn't over power the film, something Elysium got right and what others sort of didn't. (Man Of Steel's epic final battle, was just TOO LONG!) Also on the scenes where it tones down and becomes emotional, was very well done, and it gives this movie heart. It's fast, epic, emotional and incredible.

Now, although the film is great, I only have one small gripe about Elysium. Now, the film is around about 109 minutes. I know, that when a film feels really good and it begins to near it's end, you don't want it to do that just yet. That's how I felt when I saw District 9, and I felt the same with Elysium. The film didn't feel rushed which was nice, but an extra half an hour would've been great.

Is it a Sci-Fi movie? Yes! Is it an action movie? It gets to it. Is it an epic Sci-Fi action movie? Yes. It is epic! It's definitely a must watch this year. I'm being generous to this film, because of the film's message consisting of poverty, wealth and equality. Watch this film with an open mind, and you will not be disappointed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.34 GB
seeders:112
leechers:5
Elysium 2013 720p HDRIP x264 AC3 TiTAN

Trailer