Embellish Me: How to Print, Dye, and Decorate Your Fabric - {BBK75}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 10, 2015 by bbk75in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Embellish Me: How to Print, Dye, and Decorate Your Fabric - {BBK75} (Size: 22.45 MB)
 Embellish Me - Laurie Wisbrun.pdf22.45 MB

Description

Embellish Me is the ultimate guide to achieving the perfect surface finish for your fabric-based projects. Comprehensive step-by-step instructions are accompanied by detailed illustrations that illuminate an extensive range of fabric alteration and embellishment techniques. Learn tie-dyeing, bleaching, and shibori; block, silk-screen, and digital printing; and beading, embroidery, and applique. This information-rich guide will equip you with all the information you need to apply these techniques to any number of fabric projects, from tote bags and clothes to cushion covers, lampshades, toys, and home furnishings. Galleries throughout the book will inspire you to engage with these techniques, showing how they have been applied to fabric and providing a valuable starting point for your craft.

Divided into three sections, Embellish Me begins with essential information on tools and materials, as well as a comprehensive chapter on pattern design, which covers computer-rendered patterns in addition to hand-drawn designs. The second section is organized by technique, covering bleaching, dyeing, and printing, as well as more complex embellishing techniques such as embroidery, needle punching, and foil embossing. Each chapter concludes with an artist interview, giving you insight into the working practices of contemporary fabric crafters, and providing further inspiration for your own projects. The third section rounds out the book with instructions for crafters who want to take their fabric designs to the next level, and offers in-depth advice on important issues such as how aspiring crafters can best market and sell their own designs.

Please Remember to seed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.45 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Embellish Me: How to Print, Dye, and Decorate Your Fabric - {BBK75}