Emmure - Eternal Enemies (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 33
leechers: 11
Added on March 19, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Emmure - Eternal Enemies (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 97.6 MB)
 05. A Gift a Curse.mp37.71 MB
 15. We Were Just Kids.mp36.66 MB
 10. Grave Markings.mp36.63 MB
 03. N.I.A. (News in Arizona).mp36.57 MB
 11. Hitomi's Shinobi.mp36.52 MB
 09. Most Hated.mp35.6 MB
 04. The Hang Up.mp35.46 MB
 06. E.mp35.43 MB
 07. Like Lamotta.mp35.39 MB
 13. Girls Don't Like Boys, Girls Like 40's and Blunts.mp35.37 MB
 Emmure - Nemesis.mp412.71 MB

Description

- I N F O -

Emmure is an American deathcore band formed in 2003. Originally based in New Fairfield, Connecticut, but now residing in Queens, New York, the group has a total of seven releases. With their two demos entitled Nine Eleven Zero Four and Demo 2005 they attracted the attention of This City Is Burning Records through which the band released their debut extended play The Complete Guide to Needlework.

Victory Records took notice of the band after the release of their extended play and signed them. They released their first full-length album Goodbye to the Gallows in 2007. The band has been signed to the label ever since. Their second, third and fourth albums The Respect Issue (2008), Felony (2009) and Speaker of the Dead (2011) were all distributed through Victory. After the band's initial four-album contract with Victory expired, they signed again with Victory to distribute their fifth studio album Slave to the Game (2012) as well.

Heavy metal New Yorker’s Emmure have finally unleashed the details for their forthcoming 7th studio album, 'Eternal Enemies'. Set for release on April 15th, 'Eternal Enemies' embodies everything Emmure is trademarked for – aggressive, bold and brash metal that pushes boundaries to the utmost extreme. Just one look at the track listing of the upcoming album and you will understand that this release is likely to be the most talked about metal album of 2014 and, quite possibly, many years to come.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Bring A Gun To School
02. Nemesis
03. N.I.A. (News in Arizona)
04. The Hang Up
05. A Gift A Curse
06. E
07. Like LaMotta
08. Free Publicity
09. Most Hated
10. Grave Markings
11. Hitomi’s Shinobi
12. Rat King
13. Girls Don’t Like Boys, Girls Like 40’s and Blunts
14. New Age Rambler
15. We Were Just Kids

Format: mp3, VBR V0 kbps (transcode)
Genre: Metalcore/Hardcore
Size: 97.6 MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.6 MB
seeders:33
leechers:11

All Comments

I love Emmure. 10/10
Edit the files propety, this files have only the name of song, and when i edit the info of this files, windows don't left me do it
keep up the great work man, thanks for the upload :D
27 days early good job boss
It hasn't leaked yet dude, the newest thing from the punk goes 90s volume 2 is Mayday Parade's cover of Bush - Comedown. The full leak prolly wont be out next week.
Good copy, probably could've left out the video from nemesis it was a really boring vid.