Emperors And Elephants - Devil In The Lake (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on January 21, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Emperors And Elephants - Devil In The Lake (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 106.16 MB)
 06. Hit of Red.mp311.09 MB
 08. Change.mp310.95 MB
 10. Ghost in the Mirror.mp39.76 MB
 03. Your Will.mp39.52 MB
 09. Wicked Game.mp39.34 MB
 12. M.O.G. (Duperman Re-Mix).mp39.17 MB
 07. Dead Sleep.mp39 MB
 02. Who You Are.mp38.82 MB
 04. Man of God.mp38.61 MB
 01. Bring It Down.mp37.81 MB
 11. You And I.mp36.49 MB
 05. Locust.mp35.55 MB
 Cover.jpg68.94 KB

Description

Emperors And Elephants - Devil In The Lake (2014) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

Formed in 2010, EMPEROR AND ELEPHANTS come from Chicago, where, despite its youth, have been gathering great momentum and have been touring with popular bands like SOIL. Their influence come from 90´s Grunge and blends it with the current hard rock scene. The recent addition of guitarist Randy “The Arsonist” Cooper, former of popular TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION brought the particular southern American sound that the band was looking for. As a result, we can find similarities to bands like ALICE IN CHAINS and ALTERBRIDGE.

I must say I didn´t even know this band, but when I listened to the album, it blew my mind away. Something very difficult nowadays. This band has the classic Hard Rock sound, yet blending it with the sounds of today to create an original sound that is lacking in the current music scene.

As soon as you start to listen to the first track “Bring it Down” you will remember the 90´s, when, in my opinion, were recorder most of the best Rock / Metal albums that we all know today. Those days when the bands worried about making good compositions and chorus, and the musician focused more on the songs than the appearance. That´s what you will find in “Devil in the Lake”. Songs full of energy, and where the Rock´s spirit can be always found. Like it should be. We can find a good example of this on “Who You Are” and “Man of God” tracks, both loaded of riffs that go direct to your face like a punch. The good job on the guitars of Randy “The Arsonist” Cooper is palpable. It should be noted that in 1991, an automobile accident in Oklahoma City turned the guitarist into a quadriplegic, confining him to a wheelchair and forcing him to regain his stride. After regaining motion in his right arm and both legs, Cooper spent an additional twelve months in rehab, recovering only one finger on his left hand. This contributes to the musician's unique style of playing.

One of the best and most highlight moments of the album comes with the Single-track “You Will”. With a brilliant chorus, Jesse Andrews shows once again his talent on the vocals, making a great performance and composition. This song gained so much attention from will rock listeners that they were invited to play an on air performance.

On the other hand, you can find also good melodies like the song “Hit of Red”, which could remind the love-songs of GUNS N´ROSES, provoking those special feelings that we all love. Here, we see the sweetest side of Jesse Andrews on the vocals. In this album we can find also the popular “Wicked game” cover by Chris Isaak, which has been adapted to a more rocker and fast version.

The Americans’ album debut will hit the stores this January, and it has many attributes to succeed. It will be welcomed by those who miss the Classic Rock scene and the essence of the old bands.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Bring It Down
02. Who You Are
03. Your Will
04. Man of God
05. Locust
06. Hit of Red
07. Dead Sleep
08. Change
09. Wicked Game
10. Ghost in the Mirror
11. You and I