Empire: Total War - Gold Edition [Mac] [Native]

seeders: 109
leechers: 22
Added on January 3, 2013 by in Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Empire: Total War - Gold Edition [Mac] [Native] (Size: 11.46 GB)
 Empire- Total War - Gold Edition.dmg11.46 GB

Description

Multilanguage.

To all whiners: Some games may or may not work for you. But really, what did you expect? If you really wanted to play games you should have bought a windows pc..

I'm doing my best in trying to provide games to the mac community. If it doesn't work for you, please write what system you're on, and if it does work for you, state that and please, also now, write what system you're on.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.46 GB
seeders:109
leechers:22
Empire: Total War - Gold Edition [Mac] [Native]

All Comments

Hello everyone -

Many thanks to the uploader & all those who seed.

I am running this just fine on a 2008 24" iMac (2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo) w/ OSX Mavericks installed. As someone posted below, you first have to make sure your security settings allow you to install "anything from anyone" & not limited to d/l from the Mac app store. Secondly, you need 20 Gb of space just to install it. Also, as somebody just posted, YOU DO NOT NEED A KEYCODE - JUST CLICK PLAY! I'm only an hour into the game & I have had no issues whatsoever - if I run into anything, I'll post further. Also, you cannot update it, as the crack will not work after the update.

Thanks again to the uploader & all who seed.
Where did you find the key?
guys....he was kind enough to provide the game. it is not a hard thing at all to look up a working serial number. go to google, then type [name of game] serial. use common sense and good judgement in picking what website to go to.