Empyrean: Return of the Fire Faery ~ T.H. Bolden [BluA]epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on May 26, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Empyrean: Return of the Fire Faery ~ T.H. Bolden [BluA]epub (Size: 388.53 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Empyrean - T.H. Bolden.epub388.12 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Imogen Ferris's life has been turned upside down. She's lost both of her parents within six months of each other. Leaving her an orphan in an abusive foster home. To top it off, she's become a social outcast because her ex-best friend has spread lies about her family throughout Red Rock High. Life couldn't get much worse for the seventeen-year-old who feels as if she belongs nowhere. But the death of a classmate hits Imogen hard and nearly sends her over the edge.

Seeking out the comfort of her family's former sacred sanctuary, a place known to have mysterious magical powers, Imogen finds herself being forced into a world she could've never imagined. A world where mythical creatures just might exist. Both her world and the other are in danger and she may be the key to everyone's survival. If she can just learn to believe in herself.

Recruiting the help of a gorgeous prince and a majestic, yet meddlesome mythical creature. She just might succeed.

This teen may learn more about herself, her strength, and her ability to love than she had ever planned. And in the process, perhaps find where she truly belongs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
388.53 KB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Empyrean: Return of the Fire Faery ~ T.H. Bolden [BluA]epub