Encomium - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin @FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 16, 2012 by JaDzedin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Encomium - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin @FLAC (Size: 355.51 MB)
 01.Misty Mountain Hop - 4 Non Blondes - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac41.46 MB
 02.Hey Hey What Can I Do - Hootie and The Blowfish - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac24.24 MB
 03.D'yer Mak'er - Sheryl Crow - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac29.45 MB
 04.Dancing Days - Stone Temple Pilots - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac26.33 MB
 05.Tangerine - Big Head Todd and The Monsters - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac22.93 MB
 06.Thank You - Duran Duran - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac29.74 MB
 07.Out On The Tiles - Blind Melon - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac23.84 MB
 08.Good Time Bad Times - Cracker - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac20.22 MB
 09.Custard Pie - Helmet with David Yow - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac35.69 MB
 10.Four Sticks - Rollins Band - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac27.23 MB
 11.Going To California - Never The Bride - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac26.45 MB
 12.Down By The Seaside - Robert Plant and Tori Amos - Encomium A Tribute To Led Zeppelin.flac47.91 MB
 AlbumArt - Encomium - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin.jpg15.21 KB

Description

This is the original version that omitted Mana from the disc. Their contribution of Tonto En La Lluvia ("Fool in the Rain") can be found on the Mana's Sol CD.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
355.51 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Encomium - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin @FLAC

All Comments

As much as I really like listening to Zep,
this is a good listen once in awhile!
Thanks for the Flac!
Much appreciated!

(Are you even still seeding? Because it looks like I'm the only one on it. I've been seeding for exactly 3 months today (ratio almost at 8 in that time) but one of these days I'm gonna remove it from my HD. Hopefully you'll help anyone out if they hit the Reseed Request button! )
Speaks for its self.