Encompassing (1-3) ~ Richard Lord [BluA]epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on July 19, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Encompassing (1-3) ~ Richard Lord [BluA]epub (Size: 1.05 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 02 Encompassing Reality - Richard Lord.epub306.68 KB
 03 Encompassing Love - Richard Lord.epub353.37 KB
 01 Encompassing - Richard Lord.epub415.32 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image image

Encompassing
Nothing is simple. Or what it seems.
Beginning with an interrogation, it quickly becomes clear: there is nothing simple about the man being questioned, or the mysterious case he brings to light. It seems nothing will be the same, but it is obvious – explore the Encompassing...
What follows is a high action, philosophical thriller that cannot be forgotten.
Weaving through many aspects of human nature and the universe, this epic begins a series that explores who and what we are. The author will keep us guessing as he takes fans on a wild ride that whips through time and space.

Encompassing Reality
Love, Evil, Time, Space, Sacrifice, Life and Death. When everything seems out of place a family sacrifices everything and learns much while they work to right the universe, but what will be the result?

Encompassing Love
As the next generations begin to learn the universe, they quickly realize it is not simple, nor is it complex. There are many forces that rule the universe. Love is one of them,. Through love, the future and the past are inexorably changed in ways that could not have been imagined. It comes down to one man and a woman who finally discovers who she is.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Encompassing (1-3) ~ Richard Lord [BluA]epub