End Game - (The Manhattan Games 3) - Willa Thorne {~DarkU$3R~} [InDi@n D@rk D3vil]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 29, 2015 by DarkUS3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

End Game - (The Manhattan Games 3) - Willa Thorne {~DarkU$3R~} [InDi@n D@rk D3vil] (Size: 194.36 KB)
 End Game - (The Manhattan Games 3) - Willa Thorne.epub194.36 KB

Description

Their story began with his plan for revenge. British Billionaire, Mason Woodward, thought he had a flawless plan for revenge, until he fell in love with Jillian Pryor, the woman he planned to use in his scheme. The plan seemed simple. I'd use her every which way, and then send her back to her brother with a clear message: You had your fun, and I had mine. Little did I know that I'd fall for her... When she discovered his secrets, the tables turned. For the first time in years, she was the only person to stand up to him. He has no hold on me now... I can play my own game of payback. Now, the games are over, but their story continues. Secrets will be revealed and hardship will be faced. This is the third, concluding book surrounding Mason and Jillian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
194.36 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
End Game - (The Manhattan Games 3) - Willa Thorne {~DarkU$3R~} [InDi@n D@rk D3vil]

All Comments

Thank you!