Endless Legend [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 109
leechers: 6
Added on November 27, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Endless Legend [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 1.18 GB)
 data2.bin529.03 MB
 Data1.bin364.4 MB
 data3.bin300.47 MB
 Data4.bin10.57 MB
 setup.exe1.38 MB
 icon.ico37.19 KB
 autorun.inf62 bytes
 vcredist_x64_2010.exe5.46 MB
 net.exe868.57 KB

Description

Date of Release: 18 September 2014
Genre: Strategy, 3D
Developer: Amplitude Studios
Publishing House: Amplitude Studios
Developer Website: http://www.amplitude-studios.com/
Language: English/MULTi7
Platform: PC [REPACK]
Tablet: 3DM
Game Version: 1.0.21
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (only 64-bit)
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.50Ghz or equivalent
✔ RAM: 4 GB
✔ Video Card: nVidia Geforce 460 1GB or ATI Radeon HD 6850 1GB
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 2.5 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Endless Legend - 4X-strategy from the creators of Endless Space. Struggle for power on the planet will Auriga 8 civilizations. Players will collect "dust" and other resources, to trade, to develop science and magic, look for artifacts and equip their characters, assimilating small nations. If it comes to war, the battles have to take into account the influence of the relief and the ability of the various units. On the global map will change the seasons, and the winters are severe, in the spirit of "Game of Thrones." The game will allow both alone and in multiplayer. The project continues the story of the world's Endless, developing after the events of Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless.
Features:
Do not cut / recoded
Addition:
Founder Pack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 GB
seeders:109
leechers:6
Endless Legend [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

Not working. It fails to start. I can see the R.G. mechanic and Endless Legend logoa, but then game stops and I´m kicked to windows. Maybe files are legit, but I can only give this feedback since it won´t start in my computer.
Hey dashwood can you tell me if this is the new VISIONS OF THE UNSEEN update? i heard that the game has bad AI(what a surprise) and i think they fixed some of the AI issues in the last update. i hate to start a game just to find out that the AI is brain dead just like most 4x games.
please i appreciate if you can answer if this has the VISIONS OF THE UNSEEN update. thanks!
Release Notes - Visions of the Unseen

I had seen the release notes already, but thank you very much for the info and the upload. well i hope that the AI is not a piece of crap now.
I hope that you will upload the next DLCs and updates.