Enemy At The Gates (2001) [ 720p ] Blue Ray [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on November 9, 2013 by ShahiKingin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

Enemy At The Gates (2001) [ 720p ] Blue Ray [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI (Size: 946.49 MB)
 Enemy At The Gates [2001] [720p] [BrRip] [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI.mkv945.95 MB
 Enemy At The Gates Poster.jpg296.41 KB
 Enemy At The Gates IMDb.png181.16 KB
 Enemy At The Gates [2001] [720p] [BrRip] [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI.srt72.66 KB

Description

7.5/10-IMDb
54%-Rotten Tomatoes
53%-Metacritic

Enemy at the Gates is a 2001 war film directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, starring Joseph Fiennes, Jude Law, Rachel Weisz, Bob Hoskins and Ed Harris a fictional tale set during the Battle of Stalingrad in World War II. Wikipedia
Initial release: March 16, 2001 (Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom)
Director: Jean-Jacques Annaud
Music composed by: James Horner
Adapted from: War of the Rats
Screenplay: Jean-Jacques Annaud, Alain Godard

Jude Law Jude Law ...
Vassili Zaitsev
Ed Harris Ed Harris ...
Major König
Rachel Weisz Rachel Weisz ...
Tania Chernova
Joseph Fiennes Joseph Fiennes ...
Commisar Danilov
Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins ...
Nikita Khrushchev
Ron Perlman Ron Perlman ...
Koulikov
Eva Mattes Eva Mattes ...
Mother Filipov
Gabriel Thomson Gabriel Thomson ...
Sacha Filipov (as Gabriel Marshall-Thomson)
Matthias Habich Matthias Habich ...
General Paulus
Sophie Rois Sophie Rois ...
Ludmilla
Ivan Shvedoff Ivan Shvedoff ...
Volodya
Mario Bandi Mario Bandi ...
Anton
Hans Martin Stier Hans Martin Stier ...
Red Army General
Clemens Schick Clemens Schick ...
German NCO (as Clemans Schick)
Mikhail Matveev Mikhail Matveev ...
Grandfather
See full cast »
Edit
Storyline

During the WWII battle of Stalingrad, two snipers, a Russian, and a German, are locked in a battle of wills and marksmanship, while the Russian is boosted to the status of hero by a political official. Written by IMDb Eds
Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis
Plot Keywords:
russian | german | sniper | battle | stalingrad | See more »
Taglines:
Helden wählen ihr Schicksal nie selbst, das Schicksal wählt sie! [German] See more »
Genres:
Drama | History | Thriller | War
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated R for strong graphic war violence and some sexuality | See all certifications »
Parents Guide:
View content advisory »
Edit
Details
USA | Germany | UK | Ireland
Language:
English | German | Russian
Release Date:
16 March 2001 (USA) See more »
Also Known As:
Enemigo al acecho See more »
Filming Locations:
Babelsberg, Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany See more »
Box Office
Budget:
$68,000,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend:
£1,033,164 (UK) (16 March 2001)
Gross:
$51,396,781 (USA) (6 July 2001)
See more »
Company Credits
Production Co:
Paramount Pictures, Mandalay Pictures, KC Medien See more »
Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro »
Technical Specs
Runtime:
131 min
Sound Mix:
DTS | Dolby Digital
Color:
Color
Aspect Ratio:
2.35 : 1
See full technical specs »
Edit
Did You Know?
Trivia
Major Konig, played by Ed Harris,can be seen wearing gloves with the index finger and thumb on its right hand removed. This was quite common for snipers in cold conditions as it helped prevent frostbite in the hand, while allowing them to make delicate changes to their weapon and ensuring a smooth trigger squeeze. See more »
Goofs
After Vasily kills his first five Germans near the fountain, Danilov prints a leaflet extolling his feat of arms. When the leaflet comes off the press it clearly shows only four crossed-out helmets. By the time he hands the leaflet to Vasily a fifth helmet has appeared. See more »
Quotes
[first lines]
Grandfather: [whispering to boy aiming rifle] I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth. Then he won't see my breath. I take my time. I let him come closer. I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear. I'm a big boy now. Ready Vassili? Now, Vassili, fire!
See more »
Crazy Credits
The end credits are slanted and curved See more »
Connections
Featured in Inside 'Enemy at the Gates' (2001) See more »
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the significance of the two crosses/ribbons Ed Harris' character changes nearing the end of the film?
See more (Spoiler Alert!) »
User Reviews

Everything that Pearl Harbor isn't
3 August 2001 | by Jonathan Livingstone Grimshaw (Jonathan-13) (Brisbane, Australia) – See all my reviews

Bursting into my Top Five war movies of all time is this film. A gritty and realistic portrayal of one of the worst battles in the history of war - the 1942-43 armwrestle for the city of Stalingrad.

Much has been made of the actors speaking in their native accents, but this seems a trivial complaint - the film is in English after all! More important is the masterful manner of speech of the actors - Bob Hoskins' gutteral exultations as Ukrainian potato farmer Nikita Krushchev; Joseph Fiennes' pompous and proud intonations as the political officer; Jude Law's common man for the peasant turned soldier; Ed Harris with the clipped and crisp tones of a German officer.

This is my pick for the best film of the year so far (August). It is truly a cinematic masterpiece, with horrific scenes of the violence of war, brilliant dialog and heart-wrenching tragedy. Expect to be moved.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
946.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Enemy At The Gates (2001) [ 720p ] Blue Ray [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI

Trailer

Screenshots

Enemy At The Gates (2001) [ 720p ] Blue Ray [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI screenshot
Enemy At The Gates (2001) [ 720p ] Blue Ray [Dual Audio] [Eng - Hindi ]---- SHAHI screenshot

All Comments

Download stop after 26.5%