Enforcer Police Crime Action-CODEX

seeders: 361
leechers: 162
Added on October 24, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Enforcer Police Crime Action-CODEX (Size: 1.84 GB)
 codex-enforcer.police.crime.action.iso1.84 GB
 codex.nfo2.79 KB

Description

CODEX PRESENTS:Enforcer: Police Crime Action (c) Merge GamesRelease Date: 10/2014 Protection: STEAMDiscs: 1 Genre: ActionWhile on duty youll need to remain ever vigilant and question anysuspicious behaviour to protect your small American town from a risingcriminal threat. Off duty youll need to visit friends, family and livelife to its fullest. Your actions while at work and home affect yourstress levels. If you spend too much time fighting crime, you will beunder severe pressure that will affect your ability to uphold the lawFor more infos go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/318220/ExtractBurn or mount the .isocopy crack from CODEX dir to your installdirRun setup.exe and installPlayBlock game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to goonlineCODEX is currently looking for:nothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS 02/2014[quote][/quote]System Requirements:OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB memory DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.84 GB
seeders:361
leechers:162
Enforcer Police Crime Action-CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

the game is so slow.. plzz help how to make it normal.. i think my graphics is low for me.. how to fix it...
Works fine thanks for the upload Chris :)
Thanks
thnx..!!
The game work perfect (thank you ChrisDen) but not to easy to play. The Graphics just ok, physics is hmm.. near 0 for me. Parking car in the air, parking car on lamp post etc.
You can give a shot to this game, but i don't think so this will be your favorite game.
The uploader did make me money save again. thank you
Very lucky we people are different. maybe someone will like it :)
Any feedback about the game?
Hilariously bad game, worth a download. xD