English as a Second F*cking Language - Sterling Johnson (1996) [ENG][DjVu|scan|OCR]{Kaefer}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 17, 2015 by kkaefer23in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

English as a Second F*cking Language - Sterling Johnson (1996) [ENG][DjVu|scan|OCR]{Kaefer} (Size: 1.16 MB)
 English as a Second F*cking Language - Sterling Johnson.djvu1.15 MB
 info.txt1.55 KB

Description

English as a Second F*cking Language: How to swear effectively, explained in detail with numerous examples taken from everyday life
America swears by it!

• Author: Sterling Johnson
  • Genre: non fiction, language, profanity, reference humor
  • Format: djvu, scans, 300dpi
  • Pages: 96
  • ISBN: 9780312143299
  • ISBN10: 031214329X

In the English language, swearing is essential to effective communication. Whether you want to succeed in business, school, or social circles, a strong command of vocabulary is absolutely necessary. Just imagine a stranger to our shores, trying to comprehend the following conversation:

JOHN: Mary, would you like to attend the opera this evening?
MARY: F*cking-A. Should I wear my black dress?
JOHN: Why the f*ck not?
MARY: F*cked if I know—Oh, f*ck! I just remembered. It got f*cked up in the wash.
JOHN: Well, f*ck the opera. Let’s stay home and f*ck.
MARY: Good f*cking idea.

English as a Second F*cking Language (ESF*L) is the perfect way for non-native speakers to learn the basics of swearing. At the same time, it also offers native speakers a wide variety of twists and new refinements. Page after page, ESF*L provides a smorgasbord of swearing synonyms designed to boost your vocabulary—everything from the conventional d*mn and sh*t to a host of more inventive terms that would make any truck driver blush. And when you’re finished reading, our Final F*cking Exam is the perfect test of your swearing skills. You’ll be surprised by how much you’ve learned!

N.B.: Inside the book you see hardly any “*”s and more “u”s. Especially between “f”s and “ck”s…

About the file
This is an djvu file of scans with OCRed text. That text has not been proofread at all. Also, it contains ligatures. Search for, e.g., “finger” with fi as one character.
The file also contains bookmarks to jump to the different chapters.
There may be an a black grain here or there. Take it or leave it.

djvu
To view djvu files, use a viewer listed at DjVu.org.
  • Win/Mac: Get djviewlibre at sourceforge.net.
  • Linix: Install djviewlibre or djview4 through your package manager (or get it at sourceforge.net. See above.)
  • AndroidOS: While i think it looks a bit odd here and there, EBookDroid works well enough. You will be prompted to download a plugin when you try to open a djvu file for the first time.
  • iPhone/iPad: no idea
  • ebook reader: May support djvu. Try it or RTFM.

As always, if you like it, buy it. Or at least buy the other works by this creator.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
English as a Second F*cking Language - Sterling Johnson (1996) [ENG][DjVu|scan|OCR]{Kaefer}