Enough Series (Books 1,2) - Kate Daniels [Nm]

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on October 21, 2014 by Nightmarein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Enough Series (Books 1,2) - Kate Daniels [Nm] (Size: 5.2 MB)
 More Than Enough - Kate Daniels.pdf1.23 MB
 More Than Enough - Kate Daniels.mobi430.48 KB
 More Than Enough - Kate Daniels.azw3348.24 KB
 More Than Enough - Kate Daniels.lit319.75 KB
 More Than Enough - Kate Daniels.epub211.33 KB
 Cover.jpg161.82 KB
 metadata.opf1.18 KB
 Never Get Enough - Kate Daniels.pdf1.16 MB
 Never Get Enough - Kate Daniels.mobi417.88 KB
 Never Get Enough - Kate Daniels.azw3325.85 KB
 Never Get Enough - Kate Daniels.lit309.11 KB
 Never Get Enough - Kate Daniels.epub194.66 KB
 Cover.jpg161.77 KB
 metadata.opf1.23 KB

Description

Book #1 - Never Get Enough

I have loved only one girl. She is everything that is kind and beautiful. I am just grateful to have her as my best friend, but I know that we can be so much more. I am going to show her how much she means to me, and I won't let anybody keep us apart, not even my own brother. Football, friends, even family mean nothing compared to her. She is my future, and I will fight as hard as I have to for us.This book is told in alternating POVs and has an HEA and no cliffhanger. The next one in the series is about a different set of characters and should be released at the end of summer. This book is recommended for readers over the age of 18 due to strong language and explicit sexual content.

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF, LIT
ASIN#: B00KY6E556
Published: June 11th 2014
Language: English

Book #2 - More Than Enough

This is the second book in the Enough Series and can be read as a standalone.

Keller has been in love with the same girl for as long as he can remember, but she's never going to be his. After college football practice, he starts to notice a certain redhead that always seem to show up where he is. He isn't ready to be hurt by another girl, but she's almost too beautiful and tempting to resist.

Athena has had a crush on Keller for over a year and watched him play football as she performed on the dance team. She knows it's probably hopeless, and he's never going to get over her friend Carter enough to notice her. But she still has to try and get his attention.

Keller and Athena do find their way together, but can two people that come from opposite backgrounds make a future work? And will Keller ever be able to love Athena the way she loves him? Or will their pasts get in the way of a relationship that has become so important to both of them? This book is told in alternating POVs and has an HEA and no cliffhanger. This book is recommended for readers over the age of 17 due to strong language and explicit sexual content.

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF, LIT
ASIN#: B00NFYRQ6O
Published: September 8th 2014
Language: English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.2 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Enough Series (Books 1,2) - Kate Daniels [Nm]

All Comments

thank you.