Enrico Pieranunzi with Marc Johnson & Paul Motian - Live at the Village Vanguard - 2013 FLAC

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 9, 2013 by bartokoin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Enrico Pieranunzi with Marc Johnson & Paul Motian - Live at the Village Vanguard - 2013 FLAC (Size: 375.79 MB)
 Back.jpg3.46 MB
 CD.jpg2.27 MB
 Front.jpg4.52 MB
 full cover.jpg4.79 MB
 tray.jpg2.15 MB
 01 I Mean You.flac45.75 MB
 02 Tales From The Unexpected.flac36.48 MB
 03 Pensive Fragments.flac39.09 MB
 04 My Funny Valentine.flac49.93 MB
 05 Fellini's Waltz.flac38.77 MB
 06 Subconscious Lee.flac50.03 MB
 07 Unless They Love You.flac30.65 MB
 08 La Dolce Vita.flac67.82 MB
 folder.jpg86.47 KB

Description

Genre : Post-Bop, Piano Trio, Contemporary Jazz
Country of disk : Italy
Year : 2013
Publisher (label) : CAM Jazz
Catalogue Number : CAMJ 7857 - 2
Audio Codec : FLAC, lossless
Time : 57:49
Scans

1. I Mean You (T. Monk)
2. Tales From The Unexpected (E. Pieranunzi)
3. Pensive Fragments (E. Pieranunzi)
4. My Funny Valentine (R. Rogers - L. Hart)
5. Fellini's Waltz (E. Pieranunzi)
6. Subconscious Lee Ii (L. Konitz)
7. Unless They Love You (E. Pieranunzi)
8. La Dolce Vita (N. Rota)

Recorded on 7 and 8 July 2010 live at the Village Vanguard, New York.

CAM Jazz presents the live recording of a recent concert in New York's Village Vanguard by one of its major artists, Enrico Pieranunzi. With him on stage in the historic club are two friends from previous adventures: Marc Johnson on bass and the late Paul Motian on drums. Hence the Great That empathy is felt immediately among the musicians, an Extraordinary Understanding That Goes Beyond the far Mere Fact of Music.

It is no "News" That Pieranunzi Plays SO beautifully with the class and Originality That Has made ​​HIM one of the best Pianists around today, at all corners of the world. His style, which at the same time is rigorous and imaginative, is the result of an innate talent but also of many years of intense study. It is one that is instantly recognizable, and his language finds in Johnson and Motian two ideal interlocutors; two artists who not only interact as equals, but enrich the conversation with their extraordinary skill. Listen Carefully to the Great work That's Being Done here and at the Same time the underscoring and thrusting put in Place by Marc, and the Colorful imagination by Motian-now an irreplaceable element in the Jazz World.

The repertoire is Simply beautiful: four Compositions by Pieranunzi (including a sweet "Pensive Fragments") and four standards ("I mean you" by Thelonious Monk, "My Funny Valentine" by Rodgers and Hart, "Subconscious Lee" by Lee Konitz and "La Dolce Vita" by Nino Rota) Which a Complete Puzzle where Pieranunzi's Compositions fit Perfectly Alongside Those of some Great Jazz Masters.

In Short, a CD of Great Depth, Which Will surely grab your Attention from the first note to the Last.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
375.79 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Enrico Pieranunzi with Marc Johnson & Paul Motian - Live at the Village Vanguard - 2013 FLAC

All Comments

very good,thanx