Entrepreneurship EBook Collection

seeders: 0
leechers: 10
Added on May 18, 2016 by Vortex_Streamin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Entrepreneurship EBook Collection (Size: 37.36 MB)
 Creating an Entrepreneurial Mindset.pdf2.1 MB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____29.85 KB
 How To Build A Subscription Business.pdf2.16 MB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____95.66 KB
 How to Become a Coach.pdf4.21 MB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____39.94 KB
 How to Become a Coach_ Part II.pdf2.14 MB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____110.66 KB
 Interpersonal Skills For Entrepreneurs.pdf2.51 MB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____116.47 KB
 Making the Business Case.pdf2.44 MB
 _____padding_file_5_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____65.72 KB
 My Career Guide Part I.pdf1.75 MB
 _____padding_file_6_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____4.61 KB
 My Career Guide Part II.pdf1.79 MB
 _____padding_file_7_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____89.2 KB
 Project management for entrepreneurs.pdf3.79 MB
 _____padding_file_8_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____86.44 KB
 The WRTI Book of Practical Inventing.pdf12.23 MB
 _____padding_file_9_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____16.01 KB
 Women’s Business.pdf1.61 MB

Description

Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Have you always dreamed of starting your own small business? Now is the time! Take a look at our eBooks and learn about all the essential steps towards your entrepreneurial success.

These texts have ads sprinkled throughout. It would take too long to remove them all from such a large collection. If you wish, use Nitro PDF and remove the ads. They do not take away from the overall subject matter or learning objectives.

PS: My summaries for these torrents are appearing a bit wonky. I'll get these sorted if I can.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:10
Entrepreneurship EBook Collection