Epic Apocalypse: Apocalyptic Horror Boxed Set (epub) [HXX]

seeders: 13
leechers: 3
Added on October 17, 2014 by harmoxxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Epic Apocalypse: Apocalyptic Horror Boxed Set (epub) [HXX] (Size: 1.94 MB)
 Epic Apocalypse [HXX].epub1.94 MB

Description

Epic Apocalypse - Apocalyptic Horror Boxed Set

Description:
Six full length apocalyptic tales and a teaser from award winning author Joe McKinney.

Mark Tufo – Zombie Fallout
"Working as both straight up survival fiction and comedy, Mark Tufo's FALLOUT is a gory, laugh out loud tale of a community of heroes, cowards and misfits struggling against zombies. Tufo's unlikely hero is one of the funniest and most endearing characters I've seen in zombie fiction." - Craig DiLouie, author of TOOTH AND NAIL and THE INFECTION

Heath Stallcup – Return Of The Phoenix: Monster Squad
Stallcup's debut is a fun, rollercoaster ride of a story, and easily the best that I've read all year. It's part military fiction, part horror, with elements of fantasy and science fiction thrown in the mix. Yet somehow, this novel has the stark realism and well-researched detail you would expect to find in nonfiction. The author's vivid characters and comfortable writing style left me believing in all the things that go bump in the night and more importantly, in the men and women who hunt them down! – Jaye H

John O’Brien – A New World: Chaos
Once I picked up this novel and began reading I could not put it down. The characters are well developed and the story is filled with edge-of-your-seat action. I dare you to pick up a copy and read it. – Troy D

Armand Rosamilia – Darlene Bobich: Zombie Killer
Upon finishing this book, I asked myself "What makes this one different from all the others I've read?". I'm here to tell you just that. Armand is meticulously descriptive, his characters are colorful & he doesn't fail to leave out any gory zombie details. His zombies are still creepily human, with desires beyond eating brains. Darlene is loveable, strong, & heroic, while being fragile & very female at the same time. I found myself holding my breath more than once, wondering what was waiting around the proverbial corner for our little band of survivors. The end is surprising, & leaves you craving more. A wonderful, entertaining read. I'm a fan for life!! – Susan M

Joe McKinney – Dead Wait Teaser from Bram Stoker Award winning author
"One of those rare books that starts fast and never ever lets up. . . a rollercoaster ride of action, violence and zombie horror." --Bram Stoker Award-winning author Jonathan Maberry on Dead City
"Gritty suspense. . .You're gonna like this guy." --Tom Monteleone
"A rising star on the horror scene."--Fearnet.com

Shawn Chesser – Trudge: Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse
Author Shawn Chesser has written a zombie story full of scares, excitement, sadness and kick-butt action. Unlike other authors, even some of the big names, Chesser understands female character as well as male. This is such an important thing in a book with strong characters that are of both sex. I would recommend this book to all zombie fans, it’s a good one. - examiner

James Cook- No Easy Hope: Surviving The Dead

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.94 MB
seeders:13
leechers:3
Epic Apocalypse: Apocalyptic Horror Boxed Set (epub) [HXX]