EPL - Tottenham vs Liverpool (31-8-14) H.264 720p50 10MBps - CREATiVE24.mov

seeders: 18
leechers: 7
Added on August 31, 2014 by viewHDin TV
Torrent verified.

EPL - Tottenham vs Liverpool (31-8-14) H.264 720p50 10MBps - CREATiVE24.mov (Size: 8.31 GB)
 EPL - Tottenham vs Liverpool (31-8-14) H.264 720p50 10MBps - CREATiVE24.mov8.31 GB

Description

*****CREATiVE24*****

Tottenham take on Liverpool at the White Hart Lane stadium.

Shown LIVE in HD on the 31-8-14.

Duration: 1 Hr 43 Mins
Resolution: 1280x720p
Frames Per Second: 50
Format: H.264 Quicktime Mov
Colour Space: Rec.709 (HD)
Video Bit-Rate: 10 MBps (Avg.)
Audio: English, PCM 48Khz (Stereo)

Note: This file is from an ORIGINAL source!

Please leave positive feedback where possible..

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.31 GB
seeders:18
leechers:7
EPL - Tottenham vs Liverpool (31-8-14) H.264 720p50 10MBps - CREATiVE24.mov

All Comments

I have been monitoring the popularity of two file sizes I release, and can see that the larger 9GB better quality version, is twice as popular as the smaller 6GB version. So.. in the future I will be releasing two versions of each match, a 6GB version and a 9GB version as they seem to be proving the most popular and also downloaded sizes I release amoungst others.

On a different note.. I simply don't understand either Kickass staff or some other users opinions when thay say "release a a file smaller than 4GB" "or even 700MB-1.3GB!" That just looks S--T!
Judged by the evidence of completed downloads - I think people on here want and deserve better quality than has previously been made available to them!

Have some!
If you have a slower internet connection there is now a smaller (5.6GB) version available!
..Well I can make the file size smaller - it just makes it look terrible! I did make a small version of a match last time - but people just continued to download the better quality one?

I can try again I suppose?
Also.. Remember that you are watching a 720p50 spec file. Which in some ways is higher spec than a blu-ray playing at 23.976p frames per second.
It's 50 frames per second progressive to capture all the fast paced action..
Just finally.. a standard profile for 720p50 is 12MB per second - so anything less than that degrades the quality of the original footage..

That said.. there will be a smaller version shortly where I have reduced the render settings for people on slower internet download speeds..

:)