Eptic - Overlord EP (2016) [EDM, Dubstep, Trap, Bass House] [Never Say Die Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on June 25, 2016 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Eptic
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Eptic - Overlord EP (2016) [EDM, Dubstep, Trap, Bass House] [Never Say Die Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 49.68 MB)
 Cover.jpg39.52 KB
 Eptic - Cosmic.mp39.25 MB
 Eptic & Habstrakt - Lazor 3000.mp39.46 MB
 Eptic - Nightshade.mp35.69 MB
 Eptic - Shapeshift.mp39.41 MB
 Eptic - Swords Dragons.mp37.87 MB
 Eptic - What Have You Done.mp37.96 MB

Description

Label: Never Say Die Records
Artist: Eptic
Featuring Artists: Habstrakt
Genre: Dubstep, Trap, Bass House
Released: 2016-06-24
Catalog: NSDX086

Never Say Die Records proudly welcomes back it's favourite Belgian who returns fully loaded with his biggest work to date.

Eptic had this to say:

"My new release is called 'Overlord'. The reason for the name is because I'm all about taking over the galaxy, starting at a club near you. I wanted to put as much of myself as possible in to the release and really get the vibe across so we decided to release the first four tracks as singles, each with their own artwork and an extra two tracks will be added to the final EP release.

All the tracks came naturally to me but it was a longer and harder process than usual due to being on the road so much. Such a big amount of cool music and new genres popped up this year, I didn't just want to make another dubstep EP. For me, this has been the most fun and interesting EP to work on because I took the time to experiment and made so much weird stuff in the process."

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.68 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Eptic - Overlord EP (2016) [EDM, Dubstep, Trap, Bass House] [Never Say Die Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]