Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management (2011) by Frank J. Fabozzi, Harry M. Markowitz [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 10
leechers: 6
Added on April 1, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management (2011) by Frank J. Fabozzi, Harry M. Markowitz [Dr.Soc] (Size: 3.24 MB)
 Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management by Frank J. Fabozzi, Harry M. Markowitz.pdf3.24 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management by Frank J. Fabozzi, Harry M. Markowitz
2011 | ISBN: 047092991X | English | 550 pages | PDF | 3 MB

A detailed look at equity valuation and portfolio management
Equity valuation is a method of valuing stock prices using fundamental analysis to determine the worth of the business and discover investment opportunities.

In Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management Frank J. Fabozzi and Harry M. Markowitz explain the process of equity valuation, provide the necessary mathematical background, and discuss classic and new portfolio strategies for investment managers. Divided into two comprehensive parts, this reliable resource focuses on valuation and portfolio strategies related to equities.

Discusses both fundamental and new techniques for valuation and strategies
Fabozzi and Markowitz are experts in the fields of investment management and economics
Includes end of chapter bullet point summaries, key chapter take-aways, and study questions
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management will put you in a better position to excel at this challenging endeavor.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.24 MB
seeders:10
leechers:6
Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management (2011) by Frank J. Fabozzi, Harry M. Markowitz [Dr.Soc]