Eric Burdon & The Animals - 2012 - The Very Best Of The Animals [mp3@320]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 5, 2015 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Eric Burdon & The Animals - 2012 - The Very Best Of The Animals [mp3@320] (Size: 72.01 MB)
 Back.jpg902.7 KB
 CD.jpg639.65 KB
 Front.jpg735.45 KB
 matrix.jpg145.49 KB
 01 House of the Rising Sun.mp310.48 MB
 02 Boom Boom.mp37.75 MB
 03 Baby Let Me Take You Home.mp35.54 MB
 04 Talkin' 'Bout You.mp34.51 MB
 05 I'm Crying.mp36.58 MB
 06 Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.mp35.89 MB
 07 Bring It On Home To Me.mp36.4 MB
 08 We Gotta Get Out of This Place (US version).mp37.57 MB
 09 Don't Bring Me Down.mp37.66 MB
 10 It's My Life.mp37.25 MB
 EAC - The Very Best of The Animals.log11.23 KB

Description

Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy.
Art & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Eric Burdon & the Animals

Wikipedia
The Animals were a British band of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the decade. The band moved to London upon finding fame in 1964. The Animals were known for their gritty, bluesy sound and deep-voiced frontman Eric Burdon, as exemplified by their signature song and transatlantic No.1 hit single, "The House of the Rising Sun", as well as by hits such as "We Gotta Get out of This Place", "It's My Life", "I'm Crying" and "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood". The band balanced tough, rock-edged pop singles against rhythm and blues-oriented album material. They were known in the US as part of the British Invasion.

The Animals underwent numerous personnel changes in the mid-1960s and suffered from poor business management. Under the name Eric Burdon and the Animals, the much-changed act moved to California and achieved commercial success as a psychedelic and hard rock band with hits like "San Franciscan Nights", "When I Was Young" and "Sky Pilot", before disbanding at the end of the decade. Altogether, the group had ten Top Twenty hits in both the UK Singles Chart and the US Billboard Hot 100.

The original lineup had brief comebacks in 1975 and 1983. There have been several partial regroupings of the original era members since then under various names. The Animals were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994.

The Very Best Of The Animals

Release Date May 1, 2012
Duration 29:45
Genre Blues Pop/Rock
Styles Blues-Rock, British Blues British Invasion, Regional Blues, Rock & Roll

Between 1964 and 1966, the original incarnation of the Animals, led by singer Eric Burdon, organist Alan Price, and guitarist Hilton Valentine, charted an impressive string of singles that have made them one of the most enduring of the British Invasion bands. At their best, the Animals made contemporaries like the Rolling Stones sound like boys, thanks to Burdon's emotional and edgy vocals, which always carried a dose of attitude and weary defiance, and backing from a solid R&B and blues combo. Singles like the group's definitive arrangement of "House of the Rising Sun" (via Josh White), the brilliant "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" (via Nina Simone), the equally brilliant "We Gotta Get Out of This Place," "Don't Bring Me Down," and "It's My Life" were frustrated and passionate pleas for freedom and clarity. All of these are collected in this concise ten-track budget set of the so-called Mickie Most years with Columbia and Decca. The Burdon/Price/Valentine version of the Animals called it quits in 1966. It really was the only version of the Animals that truly mattered. The rest of the various Burdon-led combos were merely footnotes, however interesting they may have been.

1 House of the Rising Sun 4:31
2 Boom Boom 3:20
3 Baby Let Me Take You Home 2:22
4 Talkin' 'Bout You 1:55
5 I'm Crying 2:49
6 Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood 2:31
7 Bring It on Home to Me 2:44
8 We Gotta Get Out of This Place 3:15
9 Don't Bring Me Down 3:17
10 It's My Life 3:06

image image
imageENJOY!