Escape to the Country - S09E02 - Devon (24 February 2009) [PDTV (XviD)]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 5, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Escape to the Country - S09E02 - Devon (24 February 2009) [PDTV (XviD)] (Size: 463.2 MB)
 Escape to the Country - S09E02 - Devon.avi463.2 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

Jules Hudson is in south Devon helping a couple search for their dream home. They want a cottage-style property with a country kitchen and easy access to the coast. Will they find what they are looking for?

--- File Information ---

File Name: Escape to the Country - S09E02 - Devon.avi

Duration (hh:mm:ss): 57:29.240

File Size (in bytes): 485,695,488

--- Video Information ---

Video Codec Name: XviD ISO MPEG-4

Video Bitrate (kbps): 991

Frame Width (pixels): 640

Frame Height (pixels): 352

Frames Per Second: 25.000

Qf (bits/pixel)/frame: 0.176

--- Audio Information ---

Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate(kbps): 122

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
463.2 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Escape to the Country - S09E02 - Devon (24 February 2009) [PDTV (XviD)]