Eschalon: Trilogy(GOG)

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on January 17, 2016 by Shadowman62in Games
Torrent verified.

Eschalon: Trilogy(GOG) (Size: 913.49 MB)
 eschalon_book_1_avatars.zip99.75 KB
 eschalon_book_1_manual.zip1.84 MB
 eschalon_book_1_wallpaper.zip3.93 MB
 setup_eschalon_book1_2.0.0.4.exe109.1 MB
 eschalon_book_2_map.zip626.52 KB
 eschalon_book_2_manual.zip1.3 MB
 eschalon_book_2_wallpaper.zip1.58 MB
 setup_eschalon_book2_2.0.0.2.exe289.76 MB
 eschalon_3_avatars.zip112.56 KB
 eschalon_3_wallpapers.zip1.16 MB
 eschalon_3_manual.zip1.94 MB
 setup_eschalon_book3_2.1.0.4.exe502.06 MB

Description

Eschalon: Book I

Genre: Role-playing - Turn-based - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.6.8) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Modes: Single-player
Released: November 17, 2006
Size: 109 MB
Version: 1.06
Company: Basilisk Games / Basilisk Games

About: Waking up in a strange place with no memory of who you are, you must undertake the difficult and arduous journey of finding out who you really are. The only clue you have is a hastily written note telling you to meet a stranger in the nearest town. Thus begins your first step into the wondrous and dangerous world of Eschalon: Book I.

Eschalon: Book I is a role-playing game game designed from the ground up to offer an experience not unlike the classics of the RPG genre. You'll venture through massive outdoor environments and delve deep into sprawling dungeons as you seek to uncover the mystery of who, or what, you really are.

This title was developed with the classic role-playing fans in mind. It sports an old-school feel, isometric graphics, large open-ended world, and classic cRPG gameplay mechanics, just to fit perfectly with your idea of how a computer role-playing game should be like.

* Eschalon: Book I is a turn-based, single-player RPG that's carefully designed to feel like the great old school RPGs of the past such as Ultima or Might & Magic.

* Choose from 24 unique skills to make the character you want and 8 base attributes that affect your character’s every action throughout the game.

* A combination of randomly generated treasure and carefully hidden goodies means that no two games will play the exact same way.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 512 MB of RAM or more, compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 200 MB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Minimum system requirements - Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 512 MB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory. Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.

Minimum system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: 1.6GHz, Memory: 256 MB RAM, Graphics: 3D accelerated graphics card. Installed packages: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies. This game comes with a 32-bit binary only.

Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility.

image image

image image

image image

Eschalon: Book II

Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.6.8) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
Released: May 12, 2010
Size: 290 MB
Version: 1.05

About: A new chapter unfolds in the grand role playing saga!

The time has come to return to the realm of Eschalon! A new menace threatens Mistfell and the northern provinces, and evidence of your mysterious past come to light which will make you question everything you know about yourself. Don't miss this thrilling sequel to 2007's award-winning Eschalon: Book I!

With old-school feel, isometric graphics, large open-ended world, and classic cRPG gameplay mechanics this title was custom-tailored for the long-time role-playing fans!

* Includes the FREE high-level adventure The Secret of Fathamurk.

* Play as either a male or female character.

* New weather effects: snow, rain, and thunderstorms. Weather isn't just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills. Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!

* Equipment configuration presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 512 MB of RAM or more, compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 400 MB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Minimum system requirements - Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 512 MB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory with OpenGL 2.0 support. Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.

Minimum system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: 1.8 GHz or faster, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 3D accelerated graphics card. Installed packages: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies. This game comes with a 32-bit binary only.

Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility.

image image

image image

image image

Eschalon: Book III

Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.7.0) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
Released: February 14, 2014
Size: 502.1 MB
Version: 1.021

About: Eschalon: Book III brings the trilogy to a climactic end as you seek to uncover the mystery of your past, the secrets of the Crux stones, and who the Orakur really are. You’ll traverse miles of virtual wilderness and dungeons, filled with secrets and danger, in an unparalleled role-playing experience designed to feel like a true pen-and-paper RPG.

Book III is not a dumbed-down “RPG for the masses”. Rapid button clicking won’t save you here. Eschalon pays honor to the greatest RPGs of the past, with unlimited character development options and freedom to explore the world as you wish. The difficulty of the game does not scale to your character.

* Dozens of fan-requested features and updates to the engine and rule set.

* Hundreds of graphic updates including re-rendered tiles, new spell effects, and enhanced environment effects. New sound effects and music in crystal-clear HD audio via an updated sound engine.

* Expanded stats for creatures give them new abilities, defenses and vulnerabilities. Combat will require new levels of strategy.

* New spells and hundreds of new items for you to discover. A huge world filled with secrets, riddles, traps, treasure, and glory awaits you!

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 512 MB of RAM or more, compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 400 MB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard.

Minimum system requirements - Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 512 MB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory with OpenGL 2.0 suppor. Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.

Minimum system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: 1.8 GHz or faster, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Graphics: 3D accelerated graphics card. Installed packages: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies. This game comes with a 32-bit binary only.

image image

image image

image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
913.49 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Eschalon: Trilogy(GOG)