ESET Smart Security 8.0.301.0 (x86)

seeders: 34
leechers: 2
Added on October 10, 2014 by Joomluhin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

ESET Smart Security 8.0.301.0 (x86) (Size: 68.38 MB)
 ess_nt32_8.0.301.0.7z68.38 MB

Description

ESET Smart Security offers advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET Smart Security is built on ESET's unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before. This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products don't catch. ESET Smart Security has all the same features as ESET NOD32 Antivirus with the addition of parental controls, antispam module, and an intelligent firewall.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::Installation Instructions::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

REMOVE ANY ANTI-VIRUS/FIREWALL SOFTWARE BEFORE INSTALLING

- If UAC is enabled, right click the fix and run it with administrative privileges,
otherwise, just run it normally.
- Begin the ESET installation and just follow through.
- Allow the fix to run, do not cancel it, and ensure you stay connected to your network.
- ESET should restart then continue updating. Once it's done, the installation is finished.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.38 MB
seeders:34
leechers:2
ESET Smart Security 8.0.301.0 (x86)

All Comments

Working perfectly!!!
guys run in save mode with purefix, that settle my issue, i download eset from their official website and fix it, even eset smart security 8. forget what this guy is telling u
Why would you run an installer that installs drivers in Safe Mode? Do you not realize how dumb this is or...? Anyway, what does it matter? Box's fix works perfectly fine, and the installer came directly from ESET's site. Go make your own torrent if you think you've got something better, and don't come to mine telling people not to use it because you have a differing opinion.
Works Perfectly, Thanks.
Note that if you are updating from a previous version of ESET or if the fix fails during installation, disable ESET's self-defense after it's installed then apply the fix.