Essays on the Frontiers of Modern Astrophysics and Cosmology by Santhosh Mathew [SIP 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on May 13, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Essays on the Frontiers of Modern Astrophysics and Cosmology by Santhosh Mathew [SIP 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf (Size: 5.84 MB)
 Essays on the Frontiers of Modern Astrophysics and Cosmology- by Santhosh Mathew [SIP 2014]...5.84 MB

Description

Essays on the Frontiers of Modern Astrophysics and Cosmology

Book Description :
This book is a collection of fourteen essays that describe an inspiring journey through the universe and discusses popular science topics that modern physics and cosmology are struggling to deal with. What is our place in the universe and what happens in the magnificent cosmos where we exist for a brief amount of time. In an unique way that incorporates mythological and philosophical perspectives, the essays in this work address the big questions of what the universe is, how it came into being, and where it may be heading. This exciting adventure is a rich scientific history of elegant physics, mathematics, and cosmology as well as a philosophical and spiritual pursuit fueled by the human imagination.

Table of contents :
Front Matter....Pages i-xxvii
Parallel Universes....Pages 19-34
Once Upon a Time, There Was No Time or Space....Pages 35-48
What’s the Matter with Antimatter?....Pages 49-64
Playing with Light....Pages 65-81
Dark Forces in the Universe....Pages 83-98
Is the Universe Infinite?....Pages 99-116
Holographic Universe: The Ultimate Illusion....Pages 117-131
Mind over Matter....Pages 133-147
The Spooky World of Quantum Entanglement....Pages 149-162
Are We Alone?....Pages 163-179
The End of Everything....Pages 181-197
Back Matter....Pages 199-206

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Essays on the Frontiers of Modern Astrophysics and Cosmology by Santhosh Mathew [SIP 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf