Ethan Warner Series (1-5) ~ Dean Crawford [BluA]epub

seeders: 11
leechers: 4
Added on May 16, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ethan Warner Series (1-5) ~ Dean Crawford [BluA]epub (Size: 2.72 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 05 The Eternity Project - Dean Crawford.epub415.29 KB
 02 Immortal - Dean Crawford.epub436.93 KB
 04 The Chimera Secret - Dean Crawford.epub495.29 KB
 03 Apocalypse - Dean Crawford.epub496.03 KB
 01 Covenant - Dean Crawford.epub936.68 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image image image image

Covenant
IT’S THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY IN HISTORY . . . BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS MAN WAS NEVER MEANT TO KNOW.

When archaeologist Lucy Morgan uncovers a seven-thousand-year-old tomb holding remains alien to our world, she realizes she has stumbled upon something important—something with the potential to rewrite history. But before Lucy can retrieve the remains, she’s abducted.

A former war correspondent in Iraq and Afghanistan, Ethan Warner has seen much action in the line of fire. Now back home in Chicago, he’s hoping to finally pick up the pieces of his broken life and begin to lead a more normal existence. But when called upon by Lucy’s family to help find her, he knows he cannot let them down. Especially since he knows firsthand what it’s like to have a loved one go missing.

Meanwhile, in Washington, D.C., detectives Nicola Lopez and Lucas Tyrell are called to an abandoned building to check out a possible homicide. What at first glance appears to be the bodies of overdose victims in a crack den is instead something more sinister. How is it possible that these emaciated, naked bodies—rotting in the sweltering heat of August—show signs of hypothermia?

Working independently, Ethan and the detectives each discover that a shadowy corporation may have something to do with Lucy’s disappearance and the mysterious bodies. And Ethan soon realizes that it’s not just Lucy’s life that’s at stake but the fate of the world, and he must risk everything to stop those willing to alter the course of history, before it’s too late.

Immortal
In the spine-chilling tradition of Michael Crichton and James Rollins, the second Ethan Warner thriller is an action-packed blockbuster that combines science, suspense, and ingenious speculation.

WOULD YOU KILL TO LIVE FOREVER?

When the body of a gunshot victim rolls into the Santa Fe morgue, it should be a day like any other for medical investigator Lillian Cruz. Yet upon examination, the corpse appears to be over a hundred years old with smallpox scars, and an odd wound protrudes from the victim’s leg. Lodged in the femur, under decrepit scar tissue, is a bullet shaped like a musket ball. The bullet looks like it was fired during the Civil War and had remained in the victim’s leg ever since.

Rattled by the discovery, Cruz instructs her assistant to take specimens to the state authorities immediately and not to tell a soul about it. Minutes after the assistant leaves, the lights go dark in the morgue and Cruz is kidnapped.

The Defense Intelligence Agency calls in former war correspondent Ethan Warner and his partner, Nicola Lopez, to discreetly investigate the disappearance. And very quickly, a relatively simple case turns into something much more sinister. With each new lead they uncover, Warner and Lopez are inadvertently bringing a warped and dangerous individual closer to achieving a catastrophic goal: immortality. In the spine-chilling tradition of Michael Crichton and James Rollins, Immortal is an action-packed blockbuster that combines science, suspense, and ingenious speculation.

Apocalypse
In the notorious Bermuda Triangle a private jet vanishes without trace, taking with it scientists working for world-famous philanthropist Joaquin Abell.

In Miami, Captain Kyle Sears is called to a murder scene. A woman and her daughter have both been shot through the head. But within moments of arriving, Sears receives aphone call from the woman's husband, physicist Charles Purcell.

"I did not kill my wife and daughter. In less than twenty-four hours I too will be murdered and I know the man who will kill me. My murderer does not yet know that he will commit the act."

With uncanny accuracy, Charles goes on to predict the immediate future just as it unfolds around Sears, and leaves clues for a man he's never met before: Ethan Warner

The hunt is on to find Purcell, and Ethan Warner is summoned by the Defence Intelligence Agency to head up the search. But this is no ordinary case, as Warner and his partner Nicola Lopez are about to discover, and time is literally everything

The Chimera Secret
Some monsters only exist in nightmares - others exist for real ...While hunting in the Nez Pearce National Forest, Idaho, two men are just about to take a prize-winning shot when their prey unexpectedly bolts. From the forest behind them lunges a huge, horrific creature that crushes one man and tears after the other in a loping mass of rage. Just as he has embarked on a search to find his missing fiancee, Ethan Warner and his partner, Nicola Lopez, are summoned to a meeting with Doug Jarvis of the Defence Intelligence Agency at a research laboratory outside the city. There, they learn that they are being sent north to interview Jesse MacCarthy, a man accused of a double homicide. But all is not as it seems. Jesse swears blind that the other men were killed by a monster. But as Warner and Lopez dig deeper, they uncover a military secret that has been kept under wraps for generations, an experiment that went terribly wrong, and danger lurking in the highest echelons of the US government.

The Eternity Project
Sometimes the truth is stranger than you could ever imagine ...

All across America, CIA agents are being hunted down and murdered in bizarre circumstances. The deaths cause ripples of panic to spread all through the agency and the finger of blame is pointing at disappeared Defense Intelligence operatives, Ethan Warner and Nicola Lopez, and at Warner's missing fiancee, Joanna Defoe. No longer friendly with the CIA after a botched operation that put them in the line of fire, Warner and Lopez are on their own mission to find Joanna.

But when their old boss, Doug Jarvis, hunts them down, they realize that they have one last chance to clear their names - find the person responsible for the murders, or be accused themselves.

But the operation is far from simple, and the tentacles of conspiracy spread far wider than Warner and Lopez could ever have imagined. In fact, it's a job that looks set to send them all the way to hell and back. And hell is precisely where Joanna has been.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.72 MB
seeders:11
leechers:4
Ethan Warner Series (1-5) ~ Dean Crawford [BluA]epub