Eu E O Roger / Roger And Me - RH

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 23, 2010 by humanocraciain Movies
Torrent verified.

Eu E O Roger / Roger And Me - RH (Size: 705.4 MB)
 Roger and Me.avi705.29 MB
 Roger and Me.srt113.96 KB

Description

Nome / Name: Eu E O Roger / Roger And Me - RH

Tipo de Arquivo / Type of Archive: Filme / Movie

Genero(s) / Gender: Documentario / Documentary

Observacoes / Observations: Factos Veridicos / Real Facts

Ano / Year: 1989

Idioma(s) / Languade(s): Ingles / English

Legendas / Subtitles: Portugues / Portuguese

Pais(es) / Country(s): EUA / USA

Tempo / Time: 1:30

Historia: Documentario de Michael Moore a destruicao da sua terra natal, Flint, Michigan, pela maior empresa automovel

do mundo nos anos 80, a General Motor.

Roger Smith, nos anos 80 era o Presidente da General Motor e fechou 11 fabricas nos EUA, desempregou milhares de trabalhadores e foi constuir as suas fabricas em paises como o Mexico onde pagava 70 centavos/hora aos trabalhadores.

Nos EUA a General Motor ja tinha lucros de Bilioes de dolares, agora imaginem em paises mais pobres.

SOLUCAO: ECONOMIA BASEADA NOS RECURSOS - ZEITGEIST

Vejam tambem o(s) filme(s): O Futuro da Comida, O Alto Preco do Baixo Custo, A Corporacao, Os Rapazes Mais Espertos Da Sala e Quem Matou o Carro Electrico.

POR FAVOR, AJUDEM A PARTILHAR (SEED) ESTE TORRENT...

Story: Documentary of Michael Moore and the destruction of his home town, Flint, Michigan, for the biggest auto company in the 80s, General Motor.

Roger Smith, in the 80s was the CEO of General Motors and he closed down 11 factorys in the USA, layed-off thounds of workers and went to Mexico to built his factorys there, where he payed 70 cents/hour to the workers.

In USA General Motors had at the time bilions of dolars in Profits, imagine now in pour countrys.

SOLUTION: RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY - ZEITGEIST

See also the movie(s): The Future of Food, Wal-Mart - High Cost of Low Price, The Corporation, ENRON - The Smartest Guys In The Room and Who Killed The Electric Car.

PLEASE HELP SEED THIS TORRENT...

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098213/

MAIS FILMES / OTHER MOVIES: http://www.kickasstorrents.com/user/humanocracia/

PEDIDO DE INFORMACOES / INFORMATION REQUESTS: humanocracia@gmail.com (www.humanocracia.blogspot.com)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
705.4 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Eu E O Roger / Roger And Me - RH