Europa Universalis IV (EU 4) - Update - 1.9.2 to 1.10.0 (El Dorado) [RezMar]

seeders: 64
leechers: 18
Added on February 26, 2015 by Resnusin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Europa Universalis IV (EU 4) - Update - 1.9.2 to 1.10.0 (El Dorado) [RezMar] (Size: 196.72 MB)
 _HOW TO.txt1.35 KB
 EU IV - Update v1.10.0.exe196.11 MB
 Patch Notes.txt38.56 KB
 RezMar.nfo9.09 KB
 3DMGAME.ini1.91 KB
 steam_api.dll236 KB
 steam_api.dll102.41 KB
 revolt.dll102.41 KB
 revolt.ini1.48 KB
 steam_api.dll136 KB

Description

To update:
1. Run “EU IV - Update v1.10.0.exe”
a. Select the directory in which EU4 v1.9.2 is installed
2. Allow batch file to remove old content
3. Apply crack to the install directory
a. Apply “Crack 3DM” for Singleplayer
b. Apply “SteamFix” for Multiplayer (requires Steam account.)
i. You must run the game at least once using the 3DM crack (Singleplayer) to activate the dlc if you plan on using the Multiplayer crack.

Alternate instructions are included in the torrent. Requires EU4 v1.9.2.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
196.72 MB
seeders:64
leechers:18
Europa Universalis IV (EU 4) - Update - 1.9.2 to 1.10.0 (El Dorado) [RezMar]

All Comments

Excellent, works like a charm! Full speed DL, patch, DLCs, MP, everything! Thanx Rez! To all gems that don't read instructions - my god, really? If they were hard to follow, I'd understand, but really? All you need to do is apply a freaking crack (from a folder Crack3DM), run the game, exit the game & apply steam fix (from a folder SteamFix). My god...
yeah, thats my comment from before I registered - got sick of comments from ppl that don't know how to apply a crack talking sheet all the time.
Works just fine if you know what you're doing or at least follow the instructions.
Stupid you needs to learn how to pirate.
Accidentally left that in the HOW TO. This update is also available for direct download and the .sfv file allows users to verify that the download was not corrupted.
That explains it, thanks.
Shame that 1.10 is somewhat broken, but I'm sure we can count on you for uploading the hotfix once it's released. ;)
Are you using the Multiplayer Crack? If so:

You must run the game at least once using the 3DM crack (Singleplayer) to activate the dlc.
Then you screwed something up. This works 100% on my PC running Win 8.1 64-bit. Latest patch + all DLCs.
Are you using the Multiplayer Crack? If so:

You must run the game at least once using the 3DM crack (Singleplayer) to activate the dlc.