European Ship Simulator-FLT ( Get4Games.co.vu )

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on February 24, 2015 by donomar72in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

European Ship Simulator-FLT ( Get4Games.co.vu ) (Size: 2.14 GB)
 flt-euss.iso2.14 GB
 fairlight.nfo4.24 KB

Description

PUBLİSHER : http://www.get4games.co.vu

We manage the ship with the European Ship Simulator. Name on Ship Simulator, but not just because there are different tasks in the game next to contain it. An example of data if we; Ship berthing dock and trailer to have to justify ourselves in tasks such as the fact that the passenger ship. and fun I can say.

Graphics:

Whether we look at the game should ship design, ship's bridge (captain), and I can say that the pill was a great event in the elaboration of electronic equipment contain. But when the ship went further details of the waters on the way from the back of the ship's propeller so we look for the bird's eye view can say that the ship was badly sax will stand out when we look in detail. You can tell from the screenshots. I can say that was close to the truth when we look at the sea, come evil in screenshots, but exhibits very good picture when you play. In particular, it stormy weather, I say well done fierce waves. I will be further developed. I have stayed at the main menu is very classic, there is only background Zealand sea, should be developed.

Sounds, Effects:
I can say that the sound in the game was very successful, the port open air in the sound of approaching it gulls, then the sound of the rain very successful. Even in stormy weather thunder sounds, effects are very successful. I can say no shortage of voices. Effects can develop.

In general:

The game is good, but today I can say is if you do not count. To use the device in a captain, it is appreciated if you add details, such as a ship or shore radio to communicate with the hardware. I'd say pretty nice simulation game for those who read shipping.

+ S:
Bridge did contain a detailed
Birds, seagulls sounds while the harbor and around
The moon, the sun's reflection on the sea in stormy weather to be choppy sea, the waves successfully done.
Ship with the trailer that tasks such as docking.

- S:
Bug bugs too, the game throws together.
Use of GMDSS equipment and other bridge was
We can only visit the bridge. Can not be visited other living quarters of the ship.

Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8 (64-bit required)
Processor: Intel i3 2.6 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Graphics: 1GB DX11 compatible graphics card (Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 / ATI Radeon 6900 Series)
diretx: 11
HDD: 3 GB of disk space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.14 GB
seeders:11
leechers:0
European Ship Simulator-FLT ( Get4Games.co.vu )

Screenshots

European Ship Simulator-FLT ( Get4Games.co.vu ) screenshot
European Ship Simulator-FLT ( Get4Games.co.vu ) screenshot