Eve Langlais - (Bitten Point 2) - Panther's Claim - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 2, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Eve Langlais - (Bitten Point 2) - Panther's Claim - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 1.46 MB)
 Eve Langlais - (Bitten Point 2) - Panther's Claim.epub1.46 MB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

March 2nd 2016 - English - Paranormal Romance - EPub

Cynthia: So I met a man.
Mom: Is he single?

Hitting on the wrong woman finds Daryl regaining consciousness in a motel taped to a chair. Things were looking up--and not just below the belt.

A sexy, cocoa-complexioned veterinarian--with killer curves--wants answers, and he's only too happy to give them to her, for a price, say a kiss, or something more, from those luscious lips. The problem is Cynthia isn't the type to fall for flirty words and panty-dropping smiles. She tempts Daryl into helping her. Teases him into acting. Claims his heart without even trying.

But that was okay because...She's mine...and someone was trying to hurt her.

Hell no.

This kitty isn't afraid to unleash his claws and rescue the woman he wants. An intriguing, hot woman, a mystery, and danger? Sounds like fun, and Daryl is ready to play. He'll do anything to claim Cynthia as his mate.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Eve Langlais - (Bitten Point 2) - Panther's Claim - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub