Everquest The Codex of War Utility - House of Dinex.zip

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 25, 2016 by Viroodiemin Games
Torrent verified.

Everquest The Codex of War Utility - House of Dinex.zip (Size: 200.85 KB)
 Everquest The Codex of War Utility - House of Dinex.zip200.85 KB

Description

This is my first upload. It is a tool I compiled and created. for the game Everquest circa 2006. What this does is it for usage to add to the GUI of the game and used via the in game "story" feature and it supplies a wealth of knowledge making it accessible inside the game.

The primary focus of the content is "The Codex of War" which is the secret forgotten backstory to the game as it existed in its original "Vision" days when still under the development of Verant and its creator Brad McQuaid, before being sent off the rails and abandoning the original lore the game was built around.

Even when the game was still in its "Pre Luclin" era where this lore was still very much in play, it was still hidden and mysterious as few who played knew of it.

This torrent is my preservation of this lost tome of Everquest Lore that as far as I have seen cannot be found anywhere else online anymore.

While the information is designed to be used in the In game Story tool, you can still access the content by opening the file, and in the folder "Levels" You will find the content of the Codex in individual .txt files written in psuedo html.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
200.85 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Everquest The Codex of War Utility - House of Dinex.zip