Everything is Forever - Learning to see Timelessness.pdf

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on October 27, 2013 by 420weedmanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Everything is Forever - Learning to see Timelessness.pdf (Size: 10.71 MB)
 Everything is Forever - Learning to see Timelessness.pdf10.71 MB

Description

Don't take my word? Fine, how about take the word of his editor instead?

"Prior to 1998, Gevin Giorbran authored three books in which he described in detail how our universe eventually ends, as space expands perfectly flat and time reaches absolute zero. In 1998, when astrophysicists discovered the expansion of the universe is in fact accelerating towards perfectly flat space, Gevin started work on the book you see before you now. Prior to his death he asked that I, Rob Bryanton, takeover the sale and promotion of his work. The ideas in this E-book took Gevin through almost ten years of research, writing and polishing, and a lifetime dedicated to the pursuit of this knowledge, to arrive at what you see before you. This pdf file has no copy protection on it [but he was still a greedy asshole about it, taking down sites holding the pdf and shit] because my main interest is in getting these important and groundbreaking ideas out into the world. If you would like to own this book in either hard cover or paperback, or buy other products related to this project,Enjoy the journey! Profits from the sale of GevinΓÇÖs work will go to the Gevin Giorbran Memorial Fund."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.71 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Everything is Forever - Learning to see Timelessness.pdf