Evidence - The Case for NASA UFOs by David Sereda {BinanGotit}

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on March 20, 2016 by BinanGotitin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Evidence - The Case for NASA UFOs by David Sereda {BinanGotit} (Size: 3.56 MB)
 Evidence (Cover).png312.96 KB
 Evidence - The Case for NASA UFOs by David Sereda.pdf3.26 MB

Description

Evidence: The Case for Nasa Ufo's Paperback – Feb 2002
by David Sereda (Author)

{BinanGotit}

Product Details

Paperback: 264 pages
Publisher: Terra Entertainment (February 2002)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1893792838
ISBN-13: 978-1893792838
Paperback: CDN$ 35.71

This is the deepest investigation and dialog ever made about some breakthrough footage that was filmed by NASA. This footage records high numbers of disc shaped objects, ambiguously classified, and until now, unidentifiable as any known phenomenon. He proves how the NASA footage shows intelligent craft through the process of elimination of other plausible phenomena; fundamental principles of faster than light technology and corroborating evidence found on the disc shaped objects; links to the supposed spacecraft and an identifiable star system.
Foreword by film celebrity Dan Aykroyd.

Top Customer Review

5.0 out of 5 stars.
The Most Compelling Evidence I've Ever Seen!
By Greg Smith on Nov. 10 2003
Without a doubt I can enthusiastically say that this is the most compelling evidence for extraterrestrial intelligent life that I've ever seen in over 35 years of investigation. Genuine NASA videos! Russian videos! Clear, coherent, logical analysis! All questions are meticulously addressed. But, it's the videos themselves that are absolutely compelling to any intelligent observer. There is more in the book than in the videos alone so I recomend everyone peruse both, and then come to your own conclusion.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Evidence - The Case for NASA UFOs by David Sereda {BinanGotit}