Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween [ASG]

seeders: 73
leechers: 45
Added on June 26, 2014 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween [ASG] (Size: 1.02 GB)
 Evil Pumpkin - The Lost Halloween [ASG].exe1.02 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Meet Lemuel Barnabas. He is not a protagonist in our story, but just look at him – he’s scrappy and funny, talks to himself, likes music and long walks behind the bar. In a word – he is quite mad, but as mad as he is, he’s the one you come to for help. Help? What happened? You didn’t hear? Apparently there is this thing called Halloween. I know, I know, it sounds stupid. But there’s candy involved! Now I have your attention. The city of Dern is ostracized from the Halloween community. Everyone around you seem to know something about it, but you’re a boy, nobody is going to tell you. In this step away from the classic HO gaming take things into your own hands and find out whatever happened to Halloween.

Game Features:
- Adventure and Casual mode, option to choose between point-and-click and hidden-object game
- 10+ hours of gameplay
- 6 chapters
- Double inventory contains 3 types of objects: regular everyday stuff, the interactive objects which can be modified, and the Giztruments, tools that can be upgraded
- RPG elements
- Challenging puzzles/mini-games
- Ludicrous comments
- Imaginative characters
- Unlockable achievements
- Special collectable candies
- Backyard enhancement project: side-quest, option to use candies and purchase Backyard elements

System Requirements:

CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 1.47 GB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

Thanks To Velocity
And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.02 GB
seeders:73