Evil Up Close The Camden Ripper [AVI] PL

seeders: 5
leechers: 9
Added on April 19, 2013 by zgagain Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Evil Up Close The Camden Ripper [AVI] PL (Size: 255.13 MB)
 Evil Up Close The Camden Ripper [AVI] PL.avi254.81 MB
 The Camden Ripper.jpg303.62 KB
 Evil Up Close.jpg18.21 KB
 Evil Up Close The Camden Ripper [AVI] PL.txt1.68 KB
 Downloaded from TnTTorrenT.info.txt213 bytes

Description

Evil Up Close: The Camden Ripper
Zło z bliska: Camden Ripper

Produkcja: USA
Gatunek: Dokumentalne
Wersja językowa: Polski Lektor profesjonalny
File Size : 255 Mb.

[Movie]
Valid : Yes [AVI]
Duration : 00:39:32
Movie complete : Yes
[Video]
Resolution : 640x352
Codec : XviD MPEG-4 codec
FPS : 25,00
BitRate : 773 Kbps
Quality Factor : 0,14 b/px
[Audio]
Codec : MPEG 1 or 2 Audio Layer 3 (MP3)
Number of channels : 2
Sample Rate : 48000 Hz
BitRate : 128 Kbps

Evil Up Close: The Camden Ripper: Anthony Hardy

Anthony Hardy was a smart man who appeared to have everything. He had a family, a degree, and a respected profession. He had a keen interest in current affairs, the law and psychology. But under this veil of normality was a sex obsessed killer who would eventually earn the title 'The Camden Ripper'.
Until his conviction, Hardy was a man who had spent his life getting away with it. He had almost been convicted of trying to drown his wife, but police were forced to drop the charges. A woman was found dead in his flat, having apparently been beaten, but police found she had died of natural causes.
However, in 2002 his luck would run out, when the bodies of 2 women were found discarded in a rubbish bin. We talk to his friends and neighbours who would be shocked to learn that the man they trusted could commit such appalling crimes.z Camden".

Zło z bliska: Rozpruwacz z Camden: Anthony Hardy

Historia niepozornego Anthony'ego Hardy, był inteligentny i wydawało się, że niczego mu nie brakuje. Mężczyzna miał rodzinę, tytuł naukowy i szanowany zawód. Nikt nie podejrzewał, że był jednocześnie maniakiem seksualnym i mordercą. Zyskał przydomek "Rozpruwacza z Camden".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
255.13 MB
seeders:5
leechers:9
Evil Up Close The Camden Ripper [AVI] PL