Evil Up Close The M25 Rapist [AVI] PL

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2013 by zgagain Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Evil Up Close The M25 Rapist [AVI] PL (Size: 317.14 MB)
 Evil Up Close The M25 Rapist [AVI] PL.avi316.78 MB
 The M25 Rapist.jpg342.18 KB
 Evil Up Close.jpg18.21 KB
 Evil Up Close The M25 Rapist [AVI] PL.txt1.79 KB
 Downloaded from TnTTorrenT.info.txt213 bytes

Description

Evil Up Close: The M25 Rapist
Zło z bliska: Gwałciciel z M25

Produkcja: USA
Gatunek: Dokumentalne
Wersja językowa: Polski Lektor profesjonalny
File Size : 317 Mb.

[Movie]
Valid : Yes [AVI]
Duration : 00:39:38
Movie complete : Yes
[Video]
Resolution : 640x352
Codec : XviD MPEG-4 codec
FPS : 25,00
BitRate : 989 Kbps
Quality Factor : 0,18 b/px
[Audio]
Codec : MPEG 1 or 2 Audio Layer 3 (MP3)
Number of channels : 2
Sample Rate : 48000 Hz
BitRate : 128 Kbps

The M25 Rapist: Antoni Imiela

Antoni Imiela targeted his victims in isolated areas near Britain’s busiest road so soon was dubbed; the M25 Rapist. In a year long reign of terror, Imiela had raped eight women, the youngest of whom was just 10 years old. One victim was cruelly taunted as he used her mobile phone to call her mother, boasting of his crime.
For 14 months thousands of females, women and children, were in fear of rape by a man who would strike in broad daylight. As well as the horror of the rape, Antoni Imiela’s victims were subjected to sadistic violence the while Imiela continued a normal life fooling those around him into believing he was simply a loving husband and father.

Gwałciciel z M25: Antoni Imiela

Antoni Imiela szukał swych ofiar w odludnych rejonach w pobliżu najbardziej ruchliwej autostrady w Wielkiej Brytanii, dlatego szybko nazwano go „gwałcicielem z M25”. W ciągu roku zgwałcił osiem kobiet, z których najmłodsza byłą ledwie 10-letnią dziewczynką. Potrafił nawet zadzwonić z telefonu komórkowego jednej z nich do jej matki, by się pochwalić, co zrobił jej córce.
Przez 14 miesięcy tysiące kobiet i dziewcząt żyło w strachu przed gwałcicielem, który atakował w biały dzień i był niezwykle brutalny wobec swych ofiar. Zarazem Imiela bardzo skutecznie udawał zwykłego człowieka, kochającego męża i ojca.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
317.14 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Evil Up Close The M25 Rapist [AVI] PL