Evolve (ENG) [FitGirl RiP]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on February 12, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Evolve (ENG) [FitGirl RiP] (Size: 7.53 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-eng.exe5.48 MB
 setup-fitgirl-main-1.bin6.04 GB
 setup-fitgirl-main-2.bin831.24 MB
 setup-fitgirl-main-3.bin8.01 MB
 setup-fitgirl-main-4.bin37.29 MB
 setup-fitgirl-main-5-eng.bin643.85 MB

Description

Evolve

Release Date: February 9, 2015
Genres/Tags: Action (Shooter), First-person, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Turtle Rock Studios
Publisher: 2K Games
Platform: PC [RiP]
Steam User Rating: 64% of user reviews are mixed (based on 5414 reviews)

Interface Language: English
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX or ALI213/SSE)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: 1024 MB with DX11 support (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 5770 )
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 11 GB

Screenshots

Description:
Evolve is the winner of over 60 awards making it the most award winning game coming in 2015. Most notably, Evolve is the first game to win both the official E3 and Gamescom Best of Show awards in the same year.

In a savage world of man vs nature, are you the hunter or the hunted? Turtle Rock Studios bring you Evolve, the next-generation of multiplayer shooters where four hunters face-off against a single, player-controlled monster. Stalk your prey, execute your attack and prove you are the apex predator in adrenaline-pumping 4V1 matches.

RiP Features

• ATTENTION - THIS IS A RIP, NOT A REPACK. Full-featured FitGirl Repack available here.
  • In-game movies removed (video backgrounds, intros, tutorials, etc.)
  • All DLCs left intact
  • Two cracks included (CODEX and ALI213/SSE) for compatibility
  • Only English language files present (wait for repack for MULTI10)
  • The smallest archive size (compressed to exclusive 7.5 GB!)
  • Installation takes 45-65 minutes (depending on your system)
  • HDD space after installation: 11 GB
  • RiP by FitGirl

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.53 GB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Evolve (ENG) [FitGirl RiP]

Trailer

Screenshots

Evolve (ENG) [FitGirl RiP] screenshot

All Comments

Looking good!
Any Idea about Multiplayer? is it possible to play your repack on LAN for example ?
Not sure, I didn't hear anything about LAN or dedicated servers for this game yet. Maybe in the future. Your question is not repack, but crack related - and cracks are all the same for all releases.
Game is fine, but with videos is slightly better

I played, yes - I test all my repacks at least 3 times (not throught the game of course).
So, the intro and tutorial videos for offline mode (solo playing) are also ripped or is it only the stuff that would be for online play?
Ha!... "what's irrational to the ignorant is logical to the man of knowledge".
Worry not I said... download it blindly.
All movies ripped. Wait for normal repack if you want them - my repack will be the smallest one anyway with all content included :)
K, cool then.
seems like good strategy to me, with my slow network it takes two days to complete this 7.5Gb DL, so this way I can start playing the game 1st, and if it's worth it, I'll get the movies only from the repack later.
um.. i wanted to ask a lot of rip-repack out there, but what exactly are the movies anyway?
- Intros
- Backgrounds for menues
- Video tutorials
- Chars intros
- Bonus stuff

Nothing gameplay related, though tutorial movies would be nice to see at least one time.

If you have enough bandwidth, wait for full repack & download main packs + videos + your language files. It will be around 17 GB in that case.
Torrent is downloading at high speed and content is guaranteed to be satisfying since it's a