Explorations : An Introduction to Astronomy 6th ed. [Arny, Schneider 2010].epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 27
leechers: 3
Added on May 19, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Explorations : An Introduction to Astronomy 6th ed. [Arny, Schneider 2010].epub {Charm-Quark} (Size: 15.72 MB)
 Explorations- Introduction to Astronomy 6th ed. [Arny, Schneider 2010] {Charm-Quark}.epub15.72 MB

Description

Explorations- Introduction to Astronomy 6th ed.

Format : Epub
Pages: 608
Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 6 edition
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0073512176
ISBN-13: 978-0073512174

Book Description :
Explorations-An Introduction to Astronomy, 6th edition, is built on the foundation of its well known writing style, accuracy, and emphasis on current information. This new edition continues to offer the most complete technology/new media support package available.

About the Author
Tom Arny is an Emeritus professor in the Astronomy Department at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He was associated there with the Five College Astronomy Program(comprising faculty from U-Mass, Amhurst, Hampshire, Mt. Holyoke, and Smith Colleges). Dr. Arny received his undergraduate degree from Haverford College and his Ph.D. in astronomy from the University of Arizona. In addition to his interest in astronomy, he has a long-standing fascination with the natural world: weather (especially atmospheric optics such as rainbows), birds, wildflowers, and butterflies.

Most Helpful Customer Review:
I love this book! Unfortunately for me, I took this course on a short semester; not enough time to truly learn from it, just enough for testing. The pictures, supplemental support sites, and companion sites are all excellent as well. This was an online course for me but having all the pictorials and McGraw-Hill website allowed me to see events from the past or events missed due to weather situations that wouldn't be available by telescope only. Buy this book for personal enjoyment, if nothing else!

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.72 MB
seeders:27
leechers:3
Explorations : An Introduction to Astronomy 6th ed. [Arny, Schneider 2010].epub {Charm-Quark}