Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology - An Introduction-- Peter Schneider.pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on April 21, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology - An Introduction-- Peter Schneider.pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 18.93 MB)
 Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology.pdf18.93 MB

Description

Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology: An Introduction

Book Description :
This book outlines the fundamentals of this fascinating branch of astronomy, and explores the forefront of astronomical research. The author’s passion for the topic shines with an intensity that rivals the book’s many colourful illustrations, and will deeply inspire the reader. The cogently written text introduces the reader to the astronomy of galaxies, their structure, their active galactic nuclei, their evolution and their large scale distribution. Starting with a detailed description of our Milky Way, and a review of modern observational and theoretical cosmology, the book goes on to examine the formation of structures and astronomical objects in the early universe.

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.93 MB
seeders:0
leechers:5
Extragalactic Astronomy and Cosmology - An Introduction-- Peter Schneider.pdf {Charm-Quark}