Eyes Wide Open -Andrew Gross EPUB ~KnightinKat

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on August 19, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Eyes Wide Open -Andrew Gross EPUB ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.22 MB)
 Eyes Wide Open - Andrew Gross.epub795.37 KB
 Cover.jpg448.52 KB
 metadata.opf2.53 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt336 bytes

Description

Eyes Wide Open by Andrew Gross EPUB~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
ISBN:9780061656026

About:

A horrible family tragedy that may not be what it seems . . . A past encounter with an infamous killer turns deadly today . . . An ordinary man must risk his own family to find the truth. Jay Erlich’s nephew has been found at the bottom of a cliff at Morrow Bay. It’s all just a tragic suicide, until secrets from the past begin to rear up again. Did a notorious killer, jailed for many decades, have his hand in this? When Jay heads out west to help his grieving brother, he is pulled back into his past—and begins to suspect that his nephew’s suicide may not have been a suicide at all. With eyes wide open, Jay puts his own life at risk to uncover the truth, a quest that goes beyond the edge of madness and a family haunted by a secret past . . . and into the depths of evil.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
KnightinKat.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.22 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Eyes Wide Open -Andrew Gross EPUB ~KnightinKat