dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x64.cab53.4 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x86.cab20.23 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 vcredist_x86_2010.exe2.95 MB

Description

About This Game
FOR EVERY CHOICE, A CONSEQUENCE.

Fully re-mastered with HD visuals and audio, Fable Anniversary is a stunning rendition of the original game that will delight faithful fans and new players alike!
The all new Heroic difficulty setting will test the mettle of even the most hardcore Fable fan. With no Resurrection Phials and even more lethal enemies to contend with, will you be able to survive? Forge a hero based on your actions: age and evolve a hero or villain through the actions you choose and the path you follow-be it for good, evil, or in-between. Build your living legend: Through deeds and actions, build a name for yourself across the land. Recruit allies and followers. Gain glory or notoriety. Who will you be? With an entirely new lighting system, slick new interface, all new textures, models and gameplay, Fable Anniversary is the full HD, definitive Fable experience.

[FEATURES]
Fable Anniversary - Scythe Content Pack
Fable Anniversary - Heroes and Villains Content Pack
Fable Anniversary - Modding DLC

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel 2GHz Core2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 x2 2.4GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X1800/ Nvidia GeForce 7600GT
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 10 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad 2.33GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 10 GB available space

[Installation]
Download then seed at least what you take.
Make an exception for the entire downloaded folder in or just turn off your Antivirus program/programs.
Run Setup.exe as Administrator and follow the installer instructions.
Then make an exception for the game folder where ever you installed the game just like you did for the other folder(can then turn your Antivirus back on) and use the launcher installed on your desktop to run the game. A MONKEY COULD DO IT SO CAN YOU!!! ;) If for any reason the game crashes(it shouldn't)but every ones set up is different so try to always run the launcher as Administrator. And if for any reason the game does not work for you try using your brain and ask for help first before disliking my shit. It works for others so if it wont for you then you are doing some thing wrong and should ask for help,If you are too lazy to look on youtube for tutorials on how to install torrented games. THE END. No but really don't dislike my shit I will kill you.... And also If you do need help don't come at me with no name as anonymous I will ignore you or tell you how stupid you are,savvy?

Remember... A MONKEY COULD DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!

What do you mean you cant get it to work?!

Need some help?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.51 GB
seeders:0
leechers:13
Fable Anniversary

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the upload
Don't expect any reply If you come at me all anonymously lol
this has a graphic issue right? It's a bit blurry and becomes yellowish even you tweak it.

does this fix that? screenshots??
I dont know what you are referring to. Ive never had that problem.
All I can say is download and see and let me know of any bugs so I can put them in the description.