seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 27, 2014 by ExzoSSGin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Fables (001 - 140) (Size: 5.49 GB)
 Fables (001 - 140).zip5.49 GB

Description

Thumbs up if you enjoy.

Fables is a comic book series that deals with various characters from fairy tales and folklore – referring to themselves as "Fables" – who have been forced out of their Homelands by "The Adversary" who has conquered the realm. The Fables have traveled to our world and formed a clandestine community in New York City known as Fabletown. Fables who are unable to blend in with human society (such as monsters and anthropomorphic animals) live at "the Farm" in upstate New York.

Files are .CBR so you will need a program capable of opening the files such as ComicRack.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.49 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Fables (001 - 140)

All Comments

It says "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again." I use WinZip Pro. Which program should I open it with?
It's a standard .zip you can use WinZip or Winrar. Unless your download got corrupted somehow, I checked the file and all is good.
Re-downloading didn't help. Only by using 7-zip I could open the file. For some reason, the other programs didn't work for me. I'd appreciate it if you prefer not to use archives for your next uploads. So much less trouble. Anyway, thanks for the upload.
I'm not really sure why you had trouble with it because it was a basic .zip folder created from right clicking on the desktop. I tried to upload a .rar archive once but the site said .rar files are not allowed so that is why I used the .zip folder.

I'm glad it worked for you in the end, sorry for the trouble. I'll triple check the file again to see if something is wrong with it.