Facetune v1.0.4 APK

seeders: 29
leechers: 6
Added on July 31, 2014 by sulemankhan28in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Facetune v1.0.4 APK (Size: 46.46 MB)
 Facetune v1.0.4.apk46.46 MB

Description

Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!

Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News

RUN WITH MODDED PLAYSTORE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.46 MB
seeders:29
leechers:6
Facetune v1.0.4 APK

All Comments

can i get a patched version i dont hv root access on my phone
Read The Description i said Run with Modded Play Store