Factorio v0.13.1 MAC [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on July 1, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Factorio v0.13.1 MAC [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 276.61 MB)
 factorio v0.13.1 mac [linuxgames.me].zip276.61 MB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06...o-v0-13-1-mac-free-download/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Factorio v0.13.1 Mac Free Download - Factorio This game is about resource extraction, construction of plants, automation of production and the fight against the aggressive alien fauna on the planet. You - the lone survivor of a space mission, appeared on the surface of the strange and hostile world.

The only thing with rocks and ore deposits under your feet, your only hope of survival - to rebuild from scratch automatic machinery and plants for the production of equipment and fortifications necessary to survive in this strange world.In addition to developing and supporting mechanisms army, you will need to protect plants and themselves from hostile alien hordes that seek to level with your land, so painstakingly constructed, factories.

Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends. Add mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls, Factorio's ground-upModding support has allowed content creators from around the world to design interesting and innovative features.

While the core gameplay is in the form of the freeplay scenario, there are a range of interesting challenges in the form of the Scenario pack, available as free DLC. If you don't find any maps or scenarios you enjoy, you can create your own with the in-game Map Editor, place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.

General Info of Factorio v0.13.1 Mac -

Year: 2016
Genre: Strategy
Developer: Michal Kovarik, Tomas Kozelek, Jakub Marek
Used libraries: Native
Version: 0.13.1
Language: multilingual

System requirements:

MINIMUM:

OS: OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion.
Processor: Dual core 1.5Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
Storage: 512 MB available space
RECOMMENDED:

OS: OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion.
Processor: Quad core 2.5Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB Video memory
Storage: 512 MB available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
276.61 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Factorio v0.13.1 MAC [MiTGuNNeR]