Fahrenheit The Game 1.1 Multi 5 Cracked Repack

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 30, 2012 by SocialFranzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Fahrenheit The Game 1.1 Multi 5 Cracked Repack (Size: 1.64 GB)
 Fahrenheit_Indigo Prophecy.exe1.64 GB
 fahrenheit.v1.1-multi5_fix ITA.zip10.19 KB
 Readme.txt552 bytes

Description

::: -> Review <- :::

Compatible for Windows XP, Vista, Seven and Windows 8 x86 x64

Note: After the great success of Heavy Rain. I want to point one of the greatest masterpieces of David Cage, many of them have asked me to upload fahrenheit, for those who have not played, or for those who would want to play it again, and had lost the game, here is the game already cracked and updated to version 1.1. you just install it and then play it.

"A spectacular 3D adventure, a paranormal thriller set in New York in 2009 on a cold and long winter ... Why ordinary people kills total strangers in public places according to the same terrible ritual? Because the temperature continues to fall and vice frost paralyzes New York? The countdown has already begun ... Check different characters to solve the mystery and advance the story changes depending on your choices. complex and original storyline will involve you in a crescendo of emotions and strokes scene. use an innovative interface that enables you to perform hundreds of actions in a simple and intuitive way. Spectacular action scenes fit into the adventure.'s incredible level of graphical detail, excellent character animations and a dynamic system of multiple shots make extremely addictive and the adventure film. " so the Atari advertise this title, let's see what it is

STORYLINE:
One day a dear ragassuolo more or less in the country, we do not know, is eating his last supper "normal" man in one of the many pubs in new york. a little to the quality of the food is not great, a bit due to a strange unknown to him as an individual, our dear boy decides to go to the toilet to draw itself beautifully on the arms of the Mayan symbols, and then to kill one who was also him to the bathroom to pee just a little ...
So the story begins. with you that you will find the best solution for svignarvela in less time and leave traces as possible. And then find a way to discover the traces that inevitably the culprit has left the cops. That's right, you control both of the guard of the thief, well thought through Uina history but never very deep which will take you in an attempt to rehabilitate a murder, which you think you have not committed, to save humanity.

TECHNIQUE:
All this with a style of play in the middle between the adventure to resident evil so to speak, and the pure arcade dragon's lair. That said, this seems also interesting. In the sense that many may amuse the idea of ​​not having to think about two days in a row about how to solve a puzzle-or many others might like to have a play "faster" with of the most reflective. Sin. I think this word in this game for me was the applicant. Too bad, I said, that the two components are mixed in my opinion, in order to reduce the arcade version to a dragon's lair or the electronic game "Simon" when I was a kid depopulated much and the adventure of a series of puzzles very easy to solve that almost seems to serve only to intersperse animated parts and the arcade. graphics, sound, dubbing in Italian are TRULY EXCEPTIONAL, movies in motion video, animations of the characters, their voices (except tyler played well but unfortunately that is an African-American and should have a voice warmer, while feels great that it is not, and a little out of place) are all made above average and very realistic, and are the elements that ultimately you make me want to continue to "watch" the game, otherwise no remind us tomorrow.

COMMENT:
THE GAME AND 'MAYBE TOO SIMPLE TO PART THE ARCADE tweakability THAT OTHERWISE, IN ADDITION TO REMEMBER DRAGON'S LAIR, DO NOT MAKE CERTAIN OF LIFE NOT THE PLAYERS. One could argue that DEVELOPERS WERE MORE 'IMPORTANCE TO THE STORYLINE AND DEVELOPMENT OF HISTORY. AND 'TRUE. SIN THAT GO TO THE MOVIES TO SEE A FILM WITH A STORY MORE 'OR NOT DULL (BUT NEVER DULL AND LINEAR LIKE THIS) COSTA ABOUT 7-10 €, AND THE GAME IN QUESTION MORE' OF € 30. It 'BEAUTIFUL SEE ALSO RUNNING BECAUSE' THE ANIMATIONS ARE Noteworthy, BUT NO DEPTH 'AND PLAY HARD REALLY JUST NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DECIDE THAT IS WORTH BUY. NOT 'EVEN NEED replay to see each other ALL THE BONUS. TO MY FIRST GAME, FINISHED THE GAME I HAVE FOUND WITH APPROXIMATELY 300 BONUS POINTS IN PIU 'OR ONCE BOUGHT ALL THOSE TO SPEND BONUS MI REMAINED.

THE SCENE CUT:
IN EXTRA YOU CAN UNLOCK THE SCENE VERY CARINE, IS TO SEE THAT FROM "PLAY" THE DRAGON'S LAIR. LEAVE BUT 'The BITTER IN THE MOUTH AWARE THAT AT THE BEGINNING WERE PART OF THE GAME REAL AND THEN HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT SUCH AS DANCE SEXY GIRL TYLER, OR THE CHALLENGE OF ICE BETWEEN TYLER AND CARLA. NOT TO APPOINT THE BATTLE with the bookseller ETC.COME IF THEY HAD WAS AFRAID OF HISTORY distract us from. WHILE WE HAVE DONE IN MY OPINION THAT'S NOT ENTERTAIN '... REALLY A GREAT SIN ..
WE HOPE THAT AT LEAST FOR THE NEXT EPISODE, IF EVER THERE WILL BE ', learn from THIS FIRST EXPERIENCE. REALLY AN OPPORTUNITY FAILURE.

Size: 3.9 gb
Language: MULTI 5 (Italian, French, Spanish, German and English)
Genre: ADVENTURE
Developer: QUANTIC DREAMS
Official Site: http://www.quanticdream.com/en/game/fahrenheit-indigo-prophecy
Release Date: September 16, 2005

Minimum Requirements: Pentium 800 Mhz, 256 MB of RAM, 3D accelerator card 32Mb request (GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon 7500 minimum), Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, 2500 MB of free space on the hard disk, 8X DVD-ROM, DirectX 9.0c (included on the CD anyway).
Requirements Required: IDEM

Instructions ENG

1 extract
2 mount
3 install, or copy the folder:
%program filesAtariFahrenheit inside the iso, and paste wherever you want!
4 enoy!
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Istruzioni ITA

1 estrai
2 Montare l'iso
3 installare, oppure copiare la cartella:
%program filesAtariFahrenheit all'interno della iso, e incollalo dove vuoi!
4 Per giocare in italiano basta applicare il fix "fahrenheit.v1.1-multi5_fix ITA"
5 buon divertimento!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Fahrenheit The Game 1.1 Multi 5 Cracked Repack

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks.
stay tuned, I am in seed