Fallen Angels MC Series (Books 2,3) - Laura Day [Nm]

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on October 10, 2014 by Nightmarein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Fallen Angels MC Series (Books 2,3) - Laura Day [Nm] (Size: 4.77 MB)
 Wake Me Up - Laura Day.pdf940.95 KB
 Wake Me Up - Laura Day.mobi399.06 KB
 Wake Me Up - Laura Day.lit363.33 KB
 Wake Me Up - Laura Day.azw3360.64 KB
 Wake Me Up - Laura Day.epub271.37 KB
 Cover.jpg150.92 KB
 metadata.opf1.27 KB
 Call My Name - Laura Day.pdf909.73 KB
 Call My Name - Laura Day.mobi386.19 KB
 Call My Name - Laura Day.lit350.54 KB
 Call My Name - Laura Day.azw3338.19 KB
 Call My Name - Laura Day.epub233.07 KB
 Cover.jpg174.95 KB
 metadata.opf1.27 KB

Description

They’ll have to find their way back together to have a chance at saving the club he can’t afford to lose.
Caroline Lewis really hates bikers. After helping Mase Butler discover a ring of dirty MC members, and falling for the dangerously handsome biker in the process, she’s on the run, determined to get away from Mase, who broke her heart, and his so-called “brothers,” who want her dead for discovering their secret.

When Mase chose to turn away from Caroline, he thought it’d keep her safe from Declan McDermott, the dirty president of the Fallen Angels. But when she disappears, he’s terrified that she’s been taken by McDermott and he sets out to find her. When he discovers her hiding in a motel a few hours from home, he brings her to his place, against her will, to keep an eye on her.

Caroline is enraged when Mase drags her home to his house and keeps her there on lockdown, but Mase is determined to keep her safe, and is refusing to let her out of his sight. Caroline can’t control the way her body reacts to Mase, and soon, they’re picking up where they left off, but Caroline won’t let her guard down this time. Mase knows she’s holding back, but he’s determined to win her over, and keep her for good this time.

But as they get closer to each other, McDermott gets closer to them. Mase has to find a way to bring him down, for good, or he’ll risk his girl, his life, and the club he’s trying to save.

Excerpt

And then he was gone, and she waited on the bed, wondering what in hell she was doing to herself. The man had gone into a full on panic attack at the barest conversation about what might come next in a relationship. There was no way that this relationship was going to work long term. But the way he touched her, the way he made her body come alive—maybe they could work something out. She knew she wanted to try. For now, that would have to be enough.

He came back after a few minutes, and she’d never been so happy to see a little foil square in a guy’s hand. “I am the happiest man alive.”

“Not yet,” she said, reaching for his hand and pulling her down onto the bed next to her. “But you will be.”

“I like the sound of that.”

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF, LIT
ASIN#: B00LH4HPEM
Published: July 1st, 2014
Language: English

The sizzling conclusion of the Fallen Angels MC series

Their love will be tested once more before they can hope to find happiness.
For Mason Butler, the takedown of Declan McDermott was the easy part. When his brothers took his back, they were able to peaceably remove the dirty club president and he’s gone, for now. But after removing both the first- and second-in-command, Mace has been promoted to the top job in the club, and he’s trying to keep everything he’s worked for from falling apart – including his relationship with Caroline.

Caroline Lewis has agreed to let Mase back in, but it’s not always easy to trust after your heart’s been broken. And now, with him running a club she doesn’t believe in, he’ll have to convince her to not only give him her heart, but also accept his lifestyle.

As they try to make a future for themselves, danger still threatens. McDermott may be gone, but he left behind a promise of vengeance. It will take everything they’ve got for Caroline and Mase to stay safe, everything they've got to stay together against a desperate man with nothing left to lose, and everything they've got to fight for their lives.

Excerpt

She pulled out the key Mason had given her and turned it, but before she could even twist the handle, it turned and opened. She felt Mason’s hand close on her wrist, was yanked into the apartment, and the door slammed behind her. Her back was up against the door, and he was kissing her, grinding his mouth against her, his hands coursing over her body, one hand tight on her breast, the other squeezing at her ass, pulling her tight against him.

For one split second, she panicked, and her hands went to his chest, ready to shove at him, ready to scream. And then he was away, his hands running through his hair. His curly red hair, loose around his shoulders for once.

“Sorry,” he said. “Inappropriate. Not everyone reacts to stress like me. Working on it. Are you okay?”

“Yes. He didn’t hurt me, anyway.”

His words were as much growl as they were human sound. “He put his hands on you. He would have hurt you if he could have.”

She looked into his eyes, and she understood the desire, the swelling need to be safe with someone. “So get over here and make it better,” she said.

His eyes were dark and animal. “Are you very sure?”

She nodded. “I need— I need to know I’m still powerful. I need to know that I’m still in control.”

The darkness shifted, and he grinned. “Then tell me what you want, baby.”

Darkness found a mirror in her, and shifted, and she was panting and eager. “You,” she said. “I want you.”

Formats: EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF, LIT
ASIN#: B00MHFQZBY
Published: August 6th, 2014
Language: English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.77 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Fallen Angels MC Series (Books 2,3) - Laura Day [Nm]

All Comments

Thank you :-)