Fallen Empires On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner)

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on May 12, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Fallen Empires On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner) (Size: 60.21 MB)
 Fallen Empires On The World Of Magic The Gathering 1 (of 2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr32.17 MB
 Fallen Empires On The World Of Magic The Gathering 2 (of 2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr28.04 MB

Description

This spinoff from the Magic: The Gathering trading-card expansion set chronicles the razing of the civilizations of Sarpadia, and the epic struggle of renegade Tymolin Loneglade against the forces of destruction. The title tackles what has transpired to set these events in motion, and teaches the lesson—through Tymolin and her brother Tev—that “corruption breeds destruction, and those without mercy are those without hope.”

The Fallen Empires story, although only a two-issue mini-series, contains many helpful spell combinations and strategy tips that players of “Magic: The Gathering” can utilize in actual gaming competition. Its first issue included a booster pack of game cards.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for Fallen Empires On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Fallen Empires On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner)