Fallout.3.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.GOTY.(Bethesda.Softworks)-WWW

seeders: 38
leechers: 43
Added on October 10, 2014 by WDoubleYouWin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Fallout.3.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.GOTY.(Bethesda.Softworks)-WWW (Size: 6.36 GB)
 FO3_GOTY_DISC1.iso5.1 GB
 FO3_GOTY_DISC2.iso1.26 GB
 WDoubleYouW.nfo19.07 KB

Description

Release Name:

Release Type: Game
Game: Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition
Version: 1.7.0.3
Language: English

Official DLCs included (all optional in disc 2):
Operation Anchorage
The Pitt
Broken Steel
Point Lookout
Mothership Zeta

#################################################

System Requirements:

MINIMUM:
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
Memory: 1 GB (XP)/ 2 GB (Vista)
Hard disk space: 7 GB
Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
Sound: DirectXr: 9.0c
Controller support: Xbox 360 controller

RECOMMENDED:
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
Memory: 2 GB System RAM
Hard disk space: 7 GB
Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)
Sound: DirectXr: 9.0c
Controller support: Xbox 360 controller

About This Game:

Prepare for the Future

With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs:

Operation: Anchorage - Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.

The Pitt - Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.

Broken Steel - Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.

Point Lookout - Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.

Mothership Zeta - Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.

Key Features:

Limitless Freedom - Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!

Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L. - Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation - the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!

Fantastic New Views - The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button!

The Power of Choice - Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.

Blast 'Em Away With V.A.T.S. - Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation.

Mind-Blowing Artificial Intelligence - At Vault-Tec, we realize that the key to reviving civilization after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, America's First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology.

Eye-Popping Prettiness* - Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics. From the barren Wasteland, to the danger-filled offices and metro tunnels of DC, to the hideous rotten flesh of a mutant's face.

*Protective Eyewear Encouraged.

How to install:
1. Mount FO3_GOTY_DISC1.iso
2. Install by following the on-screen instructions. This installs the base Fallout 3 game only.
3. Mount FO3_GOTY_DISC2.iso.iso
4. Install by following the on-screen instructions. This installs the DLCs only.
5. Run FalloutLauncher so it can detect your system and apply an appropriate graphics setting.
6. In FalloutLauncher, click Data Files and check the DLCs you want to use. (see FAQ below for more information on this)
7. Play!

FAQs
Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: Does this include all addons/DLC?

Q: Is this up to date?
A: Yes, it is updated to verision 1.7.0.3.

Q: Does this require Steam?
A: No.

Q: This game is said to not work well on Windows 7 or later. Is this the case with this version?
A: This version works perfectly on Windows 7 and later.

Q: It CTDs. Help!
A: Google is your friend. This pirated version will CTD for most of the same reasons the bought version will (although I have actually removed several possible causes of CTD with this game). There are many mods that help prevent CTD, including ENB ( http://enbdev.com/download_mod_falloutnv.html ), UPDATED Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/19122 ), New Vegas Anti Crash (this works on Fallout 3 as well as New Vegas) ( http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635 ), and Fallout Stutter Remover ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8886 ).

Q: Is this version Large Address Aware?
A: Yes I already have applied the Large Address Aware patch for you. You should no longer CTD when it needs more than 2gb of memory.

Q: Is Games for Windows Live enabled?
A: I have disabled the outdated and non-functional Games for Windows Live integration, which was also a common cause for CTD.

Q: Is Mouse Acceleration disabled?
A: Yes, as mouse acceleration in this game is annoying. You can change this setting yourself in the INI files if you decide you want to reenable it.

Q: Is the multi-core "fix" applied?
A: No, as I have tested it on a multi-core multi-threaded machine, and that "fix" only caused more issues. Some have said it fixes things. Use that INI tweak at your own discretion.

Q: Is this version moddable?

Q: Can I enable mods/DLC in the Launcher?
A: Yes, with one caveat. The Launcher is buggy (not my problem--it's Bugthesda's fault, and I didn't feel like fixing all of their problems for them). Any mod/DLC you check inside it will indeed be enabled, but if you exit Data Files and go back inside, it will appears as if they are unchecked. In reality, they are still active, just the Launcher does not correctly display them as being checked. I highly recommend you use a mod manager such as Fallout Mod Manager (use this fork: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20107 ), Wrye Flash ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/11336 ), and/or Mod Organizer ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334 ) to manage this aspect of Fallout 3.

Q: Is this version compatible with Fallout Script Extender (FOSE)?
A: Yes. Use the latest version.

Q: I cannot get mods to work. Help!
A: The same rules for modding the bought version of the game apply to this pirated version. Most likely you need to enable some form of archive invalidation.

Q: I already have the Steam version of Fallout 3 installed. Can I use this to update to the Game of the Year Edition (all DLCs)?
A: If you already have the Steam version of Fallout 3 installed, you should only install Disc 2 (FO3_GOTY_DISC2.iso). Make sure your Fallout 3 is updated to version 1.7.0.3 through Steam before playing.

Q: I use Steam and I installed Disc 1 already, which has removed Steam from my Fallout 3 experience, and I want it back. How can I revert back to the Steam version?
A: In Steam, right-click Fallout 3 in your Library, select Properties, go to Local Files tab, and click "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE..."

Q: I already have a different pirated version of Fallout 3 installed. Can I use this to update to the Game of the Year Edition?
A: Yes, but you will have to install both discs. The installer should automatically recognize your Fallout 3 installation.

Q: I did not read these instructions and forgot to install disc 2, so I do not have the DLCs. How do I get the DLCs?
A: Install Disc 2 (FO3_GOTY_DISC2.iso).

Q: Will I lose my saves?

Q: Is this multilingual?
A: No. English is the only language supported.

Q: Will this installer work on a Mac?
A: Buy me a Mac and I'll figure it out.

Q: Will this work even if I have a previous botched installation of Fallout 3?
A: I believe I have completely fail-safed this installer so that it should work regardless of prior installations.

Q: Does this contain viruses?

Q: Will you marry me?

Credits:
Bethesda Game Studios for the game.

If you enjoy the game, BUY it. Support game developers!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.36 GB
seeders:38
leechers:43

Trailer

Screenshots

Fallout.3.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.GOTY.(Bethesda.Softworks)-WWW screenshot

All Comments

thank you for this. I'm sure your copy/version will be the best out there.